Download Legal Method Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for BBA LLB 2020. We provide complete legal method pdf. Legal Method study material includes legal method notes, legal method book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in legal method pdf form.
Legal Method subject is included in BBA LLB, so students can able to download legal method notes for BBA LLB 1st year notes.
Table of Contents
Legal Method Notes can be downloaded in legal method pdf from the below article.
Legal Method Syllabus
A detailed legal method syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in legal method pdf form.
Unit – I: Meaning and Classification of Laws
- Meaning and definition
- Functions of law?
- Classification of laws:
- Public and Private Law
- Substantive and Procedural Law
- Municipal and International Law
Unit – II: Sources of Law
Unit – III: Basic Concepts of Indian Legal System
- Common Law
- Constitution as the Basic Law
- Rule of Law
- Separation of Powers
- Judicial system in India
Unit – IV: Legal Writing and Research
- Legal materials – Case law b. Statutes, Reports, Journals, Manuals, Digests etc.
- Importance of legal research
- Techniques of Legal Research
- Legal writings and citations
Legal Method Notes PDF
|Legal Method Notes PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Legal Method Notes||Download|
|Legal Method Book||Download|
|Legal Method Syllabus||Download|
|Legal Method Question Paper||Download|
|Legal Method Questions and Answers||Download|
Legal Method Notes PDF
What is Legal Method?
Legal Method commonly refers to a set of techniques used to analyse and apply the law; and to determine the appropriate weight that should be accorded to different sources of law.
Legal Method Questions and Answers
Some of the legal method questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in legal method pdf form.
- Define ‘Law’. Distinguish between public and private law.
- What do you mean by ‘sources of law’? Explain the difference between ‘custom’ and ‘precedent’ as source of law.
- Write an essay on any three of the following:
i. Common Law Foundation
ii. Rule of law
iii. Principle of Natural Justice
iv. Hierarchy of Courts
- Explain the distinction between Doctrinal and Non-doctrinal Research.
- Write notes on any three of the following:
i. Functions of law
ii. Legislation as source of law
iii. Salient features of Indian Constitution
iv. Techniques of Legal Research
Legal Method Question Paper
If you have already studied the legal method notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year legal method question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of legal method question and answer asked in B Tech ECE, EEE legal method exam. You can download the syllabus in legal method pdf form.
Legal Method Case Law
- Raj Kishore Jha v. State of Bihar, AIR 2003 S.C. 4664
- Commissioner of Income Tax, Hyderabad v. PJ. Chemicals, 1994 Suppl. (3) S.C.C. 535
- Air India v. Nargesh Mirza, AIR 1981 SC 1829
- Geeta Hariharan v. Reserve Bank of India, AIR 1999 S.C. 1149
- Neera Mathur v. L.I.C. 1992 (1) S.C.C. 286
- D.K. Basu v. State of W.B., 1997 (1) SCC 417
- Dwrka Prasad Aggarwal v. B.D. Aggarwal, AIR 2003 S.C. 2686
- Commissioner of Wealth Tax, Meerut v. Sharvan Kumar Swarup & Sons, 1994 (6) SCC 623
- Shikhar Chand Falodia v.S.K. Sanganeria, AIR 2004 Gau. 19.
- Grandphone Company v. B.B. Pandey, AIR 1984 S.C. 667
- Peoples Union for Civil Liberties v. Union of India 1997 (1) S.C.C. 301
- Lachman v. Nand Lal, AIR 1914 Oudh. 123
- R.K. Tangkhul v. R. Simirei, AIR 1961 Manipur 1
- Balusami v. Balkrishna, AIR 1957 Mad. 97
- Tekaha A.O. v. Sakumeeran A.O. AIR 2004 S.C. 3674
- Superintendent and Remembrancer of Legal Affairs West Bengal v. Corporation of Calcutta AIR 1967 S.C. 997
- Nath Bros. Exim. International Ltd. v. Best Roadways Ltd. 2000 (4) S.C.C. 553
- State of Bihar v. Sonawati AIR 1961 S.C. 221, 231
- Samta Vedike v. State of Kar2003 CR.L. J. 1003 Kar H.C.
- Ram Jawaya Kapur v. State of Punjab, AIR 1955 S.C. 549, 556
Legal Method Books
Below is the list of legal method book recommended by the top university in India.
- Glanville Williams – Learning the law
- Nomita Aggarwal – Jurisprudence (Legal Theory)
- B.N.M. Tripathi – An Introduction to Jurisprudence and Legal theory
- Benjamin N. Cardozo, The Nature of Judicial Process
- ILI Publication – Indian Legal System
- ILI Publication in Legal Research and Methodology
In the above article, a student can download legal method notes for BBA LLB. Legal Method study material includes legal method notes, legal method books, legal method syllabus, legal method question paper, legal method case study, legal method questions and answers, legal method courses in legal method pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BBA LLB Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Legal Method Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | BBA LLB  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.
Geektonight team is putting a well-researched article. Geektonight is a vision to provide free and easy education to anyone on the Internet who wants to learn and grow in their career. We are working towards bringing the entire study routine of students on the Internet.
Want’s to learn and grow online. Message Now