Download Direct Tax Laws Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2021. We provide complete direct tax laws pdf. Direct Tax Laws study material includes direct tax laws notes, direct tax laws book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in direct tax laws pdf form.
Direct Tax Laws subject is included in B.COM, BBA so students can able to download direct tax laws notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and direct tax laws notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester.
Table of Contents
Direct Tax Laws Syllabus
1 INCOME TAX IN INDIA – AN INTRODUCTION
2 INCOME EXEMPT FROM INCOME TAX
3 INCOME FROM SALARIES
4 INCOME FROM HOUSE PROPERTY
5 INCOME FROM BUSINESS OR PROFESSION
6 CAPITAL GAINS
7 INCOME FROM OTHER SOURCES
8 CLUBBING OF INCOMES
9 DEDUCTIONS FROM GROSS TOTAL INCOME
10 COMPUTATION OF TAX LIABILITY OF INDIVIDUALS
11 ASSESSMENT OF FIRMS
B.COM Direct Tax Laws PDF
|Direct Tax Laws PDF||(How to download)|
|Direct Tax Laws Notes||Download|
|Direct Tax Laws Book||Download|
|Direct Tax Laws Syllabus||Download|
|Direct Tax Laws Question Paper||Download|
|Direct Tax Laws Questions and Answers||Download|
Direct Tax Laws Notes
A direct tax is a tax an individual or organization pays directly to the imposing entity. A taxpayer, for example, pays direct taxes to the government for different purposes, including real property tax, personal property tax, income tax, or taxes on assets.
Direct taxes are based on the ability-to-pay principle. This economic principle states that those who have more resources or earn a higher income should pay more taxes. The ability to charge taxes is a way to redistribute the wealth of a nation.
Direct Tax Laws Questions and Answers
Direct Tax Laws Question Paper
If you have already studied the direct tax laws notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year direct tax laws question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of direct tax laws question and answer asked in B.COM, BBA 3rd year direct tax laws exam. You can download the syllabus in direct tax laws pdf form.
Direct Tax Laws Books
Below is the list of direct tax laws book recommended by the top university in India.
- ? Singhania, Dr. V. & Singhania, Dr. K. ; Direct Taxes, Law and Practice, 43nd edition, Taxmann Publication Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (2011-12).
- Ahuja, Dr.Girish & Gupta, Dr. Ravi; Professional Approach to Direct Taxes, Law and Practice, 21th edition, Bharat Publication Law House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, (2011-12).
- Vayas, Dinesh (ed.); Kanga, Palkhivala and Vyas; The Law and Practic of INCOME TAX, 9th edn.,Vol.I & II, Butterworths, New Delhi (2004).
- Singhania, Dr. V. & Singhania, Dr. K. ; Students’ Guide To Income Tax, 42nd edition, Taxmann Publication Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (2010-11).
- Ahuja, Dr.Girish & Gupta, Dr. Ravi; Taxation of Capital Gain, 7th edn., Bharat Puplication, New Delhi (2010).
- Rajaratnam, S.; MAT, 8th edn., Snow White Publication, Mumbai (2010-11).
- Chaturvedi, K. & Pithisaria, S.M.; Companion to chaturvedi & pithisaria’s Income Tax Law,5th edition, Vol. 6A(1)&(2), Lexis Nexis Butterworths Wadhwa, Nagpur (2010).
- Rajratnam, S.(Rev.); Sampath Iyengar’s Law of Income Tax, 10th edn.,Vol. 1-8, Bharat Publication, New Delhi (2005).
In the above article, a student can download direct tax laws notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and direct tax laws notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester. Direct Tax Laws study material includes direct tax laws notes, direct tax laws books, direct tax laws syllabus, direct tax laws question paper, direct tax laws case study, direct tax laws questions and answers, direct tax laws courses in direct tax laws pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BCOM/BBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Direct Tax Laws Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | B COM  in the comments section, and Share this post with your friends.