Download Management Accounting Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2021. We provide complete management accounting pdf. Management Accounting study material includes management accounting notes, management accounting book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in management accounting pdf form.
Management Accounting subject is included in B.COM, BBA so students can able to download management accounting notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and management accounting notes for B.COM, BBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Management Accounting Syllabus
- Management Accounting: meaning & nature of management accounting, scope of management accounting, distinction between management accounting, financial accounting & cost accounting.
- Analysis of financial statements, users of financial statements, tools of financial statement analysis – Comparative statements, common size statements and trend analysis.
- Fund Flow Statement: meaning, importance and preparation of Statement of working capital, adjusted profit and loss account. Source and applications of funds statement.
- Cash Flow Statement: meaning, importance, difference between cash flow and fund flow statement, cash flow from operating, investing and financing activities, preparation of Cash flow statement as per direct and indirect method (AS-3 Revised).
- Ratio Analysis: meaning, scope, advantages and limitations ,Types of ratios -liquidity, activity, solvency, profitability, market and valuation ratios; calculation and relevance for analysis.
- Responsibility Accounting and Transfer Pricing: Cost centers , profit centers and investment centers, assigning revenues and costs.
- Management information system; Management Reporting: meaning, feature of a good report, types, steps in drafting of report and published accounts.
B.COM Management Accounting PDF
Management Accounting Notes
Management accounting is the accounting system for making decisions of the business enterprise. Management accounting furnishes the necessary information to assist the business enterprise to make rational decisions through the development of policies and procedures in order to meet the day to day commitments of the enterprise.
Management Accounting Questions and Answers
- Do you think management accounting is different from financial accounting? Discuss.
- Elucidate the various functions of management accounting.
- Write brief notes on the key branches of accounting.
- Distinguish between management accounting and cost accounting.
- List out the contradictory areas of interest in between management accounting and financial accounting.
- Management accounting is the accounting system for making decisions of the business enterprise. Discuss.
- “Management accounting serves as a tool to management.” Analyze this statement.
- Analysis the scope of management accounting.
- Write briefly of the evaluation of management accounting.
- The cost accounting is very closely related to financial accounting. Give some suggestions to support the above statement.
Management Accounting Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of management accounting question and answer asked in B.COM, BBA 3rd year management accounting exam. You can download the syllabus in management accounting pdf form.
Management Accounting Books
Below is the list of management accounting book recommended by the top university in India.
- I.M. Pandey, Financial Management, Vikas Publishing, New Delhi.
- Khan and Jain, Management Accounting.
- Nitin Balwani, Accounting & Finance for Managers, Excel Books, New Delhi.
- Prasanna Chandra, Financial Management – Theory and Practice, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi (1994).
- R.L. Gupta and Radhaswamy, Advanced Accountancy.
- S. Bhat, Financial Management, Excel Books, New Delhi.
- S.N. Maheswari, Management Accounting.
- V.K. Goyal, Financial Accounting, Excel Books, New Delhi.
In the above article, a student can download management accounting notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and management accounting notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester. Management Accounting study material includes management accounting notes, management accounting books, management accounting syllabus, management accounting question paper, management accounting case study, management accounting questions and answers, management accounting courses in management accounting pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BCOM/BBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Management Accounting Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | B COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.