Download Entrepreneurship And Small Business Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2022. We provide complete entrepreneurship and small business pdf. Entrepreneurship And Small Business study material includes entrepreneurship and small business notes, entrepreneurship and small business book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in entrepreneurship and small business pdf form.
Entrepreneurship And Small Business subject is included in B.COM, BBA so students can able to download entrepreneurship and small business notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and entrepreneurship and small business notes for B.COM, BBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Syllabus
A detailed entrepreneurship and small business syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in entrepreneurship and small business pdf form.
- Entrepreneurship: meaning, importance of entrepreneurship, concepts, Characteristics, classifications of entrepreneurship, problems faced by entrepreneurs in India.
- Entrepreneur v/s intrapreneur, entrepreneurial models, Legal issues for Entrepreneur: Intellectual property rights: Copyrights, Trademarks, Trade secrets, Patents.
- Women Entrepreneurs, working environment, challenges in the path of women entrepreneurs, empowerment, Grassroots entrepreneurs through self help groups (SHG).
- Building the business plan- Feasibility study: Setting up of Small business enterprises.
- Financial Considerations: Basic financial statements, Managing Cash Flows, Preparation of projected financial statements, Applications of Business ratios, Sources of finance: Debt and Equity.
- Marketing: Marketing considerations- selecting the target market, market strategy. Pricing strategies and marketing of services, export marketing.
- Production management in Small business: production and material management, Break even analysis.
- HRM in Small business: Importance of HRM, HRD, Industrial relations, labour laws, pollution control laws.
- Institutions supporting small business enterprises: Introduction, Central level institutions, state level institutions, other agencies.
- Sickness in small business enterprises: Definition and status of Sickness of SSI’s in India, causes of sickness, Symptoms and cure of sickness.
B.COM Entrepreneurship and Small Business PDF
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Notes
Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, launching and running a new business, which is often initially a small business along with any of its risk in order to make a profit. The people who create these businesses are called entrepreneurs.
A small business is an organization, partnership or sole proprietorship that has fewer resources and annual revenue than a medium or large company.
There is a fine line between being a small business (SB) owner and an entrepreneur—the roles actually have a lot in common—but there are distinct differences that set them apart.
Small businesses usually deal with known and established products and services, while entrepreneurial ventures focus on new, innovative offerings. Because of this, small business owners tend to deal with known risks and entrepreneurs face unknown risks.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Questions and Answers
Some of the entrepreneurship and small business questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in entrepreneurship and small business pdf form.
- Who is an entrepreneur and how is he different from a businessman?
- Define the term entrepreneurship in your own words.
- Tabulate the changing definition of entrepreneur and entrepreneurship.
- Differentiate between entrepreneur and entrepreneurship.
- Discuss the views of some eminent social scientists on entrepreneur and entrepreneurship. You can take help from online sources.
- Discuss the characteristics of entrepreneurs.
- What is the importance of entrepreneurship for an economy?
- How will you classify entrepreneurship?
- Discuss the factors that influence entrepreneurship.
- How does information gap may create problems for entrepreneurial ventures?
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Question Paper
If you have already studied the entrepreneurship and small business notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year entrepreneurship and small business question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of entrepreneurship and small business question and answer asked in B.COM, BBA 3rd year entrepreneurship and small business exam. You can download the syllabus in entrepreneurship and small business pdf form.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Books
Below is the list of entrepreneurship and small business book recommended by the top university in India.
- Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Development and Management, Himalaya Publishing.
- Madhurima Lall and Shikha Sahai, Entrepreneurship, Excel Books, New Delhi.
- N.P. Srinivasan and G.P. Gupta, Entrepreneurial Development, Sultan Chand & Sons.
- P. Sarvanavelu, Entrepreneurship Development, Eskapee Publications.
- Robert D. Hisrich and Michael P. Peters, Entrepreneurship Development, Tata McGraw Hill.
In the above article, a student can download entrepreneurship and small business notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and entrepreneurship and small business notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester. Entrepreneurship And Small Business study material includes entrepreneurship and small business notes, entrepreneurship and small business books, entrepreneurship and small business syllabus, entrepreneurship and small business question paper, entrepreneurship and small business case study, entrepreneurship and small business questions and answers, entrepreneurship and small business courses in entrepreneurship and small business pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BCOM/BBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Entrepreneurship And Small Business Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | B COM 2022 in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.