Download Indirect Tax Laws Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2023. We provide complete indirect tax laws pdf. Indirect Tax Laws study material includes indirect tax laws notes, indirect tax laws book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in indirect tax laws pdf form.
Indirect Tax Laws subject is included in B COM, BBA so students can able to download indirect tax laws notes for B COM, BBA 2nd year and indirect tax laws notes for B COM 3rd semester.
Table of Content
Indirect Tax Laws Syllabus
- Indirect Taxes: basic features, Difference between Direct and Indirect taxes. Indian Taxation Structure.
- Central Excise Duty: Meaning, definitions, Kinds of excise duty, excise ability and manufacture, Classification of excisable goods and Valuation of excisable goods.
- Taxation: Significance, Basic Principles, Direct and Indirect taxes, Nature of Indirect taxes, advantages, and limitations.
- Assessment Procedure, Various authorities under Excise Law and their powers, Clearances of excisable goods.
- Service tax: features, computation, collection, and recovery of service tax and assessment procedure.
- Customs Duty: definitions, types of duties, levy of customs duties, collection, and exemption from customs duties.
- Warehousing and Duty Drawback.
- Central Sales Tax: Features, Definitions, and Principles of Central Sales (Relating to inter-state sales, intra-state sales, and sales in the course of import and export including penultimate sales).
- Registration of dealers, Procedure of assessment.
- Value Added Tax: features, computation and benefits of VAT.
B.COM Indirect Tax Laws PDF
|Indirect Tax Laws Notes PDF||(How to download)|
|Indirect Tax Laws Notes||Download|
|Indirect Tax Laws Book||Download|
|Indirect Tax Laws Syllabus||Download|
|Indirect Tax Laws Question Paper||Download|
|Indirect Tax Laws Questions and Answers||Download|
Indirect Tax Laws Notes
An indirect tax is collected by one entity in the supply chain (usually a producer or retailer) and paid to the government, but it is passed on to the consumer as part of the purchase price of a good or service. The consumer is ultimately paying the tax by paying more for the product.
Indirect Tax Laws Questions and Answers
- What are the basic features of Indirect taxes?
- Explain about Indirect Tax System in India.
- Discuss about Indirect Taxes in Post reforms.
- What is the difference between Direct and Indirect Tax?
- What do you know about distributive Effect?
- Describe about taxes on Corporate Income.
- What do you know about Securities Transaction Tax?
- Explain about Double Tax Avoidance treaty.
- What do you know about Allocation Effect?
- Describe about Customs Duty.
- Describe the concept of Central Excise Duty.
- What do you know about deemed manufacture?
- Explain different kinds of excise duty.
- Explain about basic excise duty.
- Describe about education cess on excise duty.
- What do you know about National Calamity Contingent Duty?
Indirect Tax Laws Question Paper
If you have already studied the indirect tax laws notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year indirect tax laws question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of indirect tax laws question and answer asked in B COM, BBA indirect tax laws exam. You can download the syllabus in indirect tax laws pdf form.
Indirect Tax Laws Books
Below is the list of indirect tax laws book recommended by the top university in India.
- Ahuja, Dr. Girish and Gupta, Dr. Ravi, “Direct Taxes Law & Practice including Tax Planning”, 18th Edition 2008-09, Bharat Law House Pvt. Ltd.
2. Chanchal Kr Nag, ”Direct & Indirect Tax Laws & Practice”, NCB Agency
3. Singhania, Dr. Vinod K. and Singhania, Dr. Kapil, ”Direct Taxes Law & Practice with Special Reference to Tax Planning”, 41st, Edition 2009-10, Taxman’s.
4.VS Datey, ”Indirect Tax Laws”, CHH India.
5.Yogendra Bangar Vandana, ”Direct & Indirect Taxes Planning & Management”, Aadhya Prakashan.
In the above article, a student can download indirect tax laws notes for B COM, BBA and indirect tax laws notes for B COM, BBA. Indirect Tax Laws study material includes indirect tax laws notes, indirect tax laws books, indirect tax laws syllabus, indirect tax laws question paper, indirect tax laws case study, indirect tax laws questions and answers, indirect tax laws courses in indirect tax laws pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BCOM/BBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Indirect Tax Laws Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | B.COM, BBA 2023 in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.