Download Financial Modeling Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA 2021. We provide complete financial modeling pdf. Financial Modeling study material includes financial modeling notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in financial modeling pdf form.
Financial Modeling subject is included in MBA so students are able to download financial modeling notes for MBA 2nd year and financial modeling notes for MBA 4th semester.
Table of Contents
Financial Modeling Notes can be downloaded in financial modeling pdf from the below article.
Financial Modeling Syllabus
A detailed financial modeling syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in financial modeling pdf form.
UNIT-I Understanding the Basic Features of Excel
Introduction to modeling, introduction to excel, understanding advanced features of excel database functions in excel, creating charts using forms and control toolbox, understanding finance functions present in excel, creating dynamic models.
UNIT-II Sensitivity Analysis Using Excel
Scenario manager, other sensitivity analysis features, simulation using excel different statistical distributions used in simulation generating random numbers that follow a particular distribution, building models in finance using simulation.
UNIT-III Excel in Accounting
Preparing common size statements directly from trial balance, forecasting financial statements using excel, analyzing financial statements by using spreadsheet model, excel in project appraisal, determining project viability.
Risk analysis in project appraisal, simulation in project appraisal, excel in valuation, determination of value drivers, discontinued cash flow valuation, risk analysis in valuation.
UNIT-IV Excel in Portfolio Theory
Determining efficient portfolio, creating dynamic portfolios, portfolio insurance, fixed income portfolio management using excel, excel in derivatives black and schools model in excel, Greeks in excel, real options valuation, building a mega model.
UNIT-V Understanding Subroutines and Functions and Building Simple Financial Models Using Subroutines and Function
Recording and editing macros, subroutines and functions, decision rules, message box and input box, debugging, designing advanced financial models using visual basic application user forms, other advanced features, actual model building.
Financial Modeling Notes PDF
|Financial Modeling PDF||(How to download)|
|Financial Modeling Notes||Download|
|Financial Modeling Syllabus||Download|
|Financial Modeling Paper||Download|
|Financial Modeling Question & Answers||Download|
Financial Modeling Notes
Financial modeling is the process of creating a summary of a company’s expenses and earnings in the form of a spreadsheet that can be used to calculate the impact of a future event or decision.
Financial Modeling Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the financial modeling notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year financial modeling question papers.
- What Is Financial Modeling? Why Is It Useful? Is It Only Confined To Company’s Financial Affairs?
- What Is Working Capital And How Do You Forecast It?
- What Are The Design Principles Of A Good Financial Model?
- What Is An Array Function And How Would You Use It?
- What Is The Difference Between Npv And Xnpv?
- What Is The Worst Financial Forecast You Have Made In Your Life?
- How Do You Consider Stock Options In Financial Models?
- Which Ratios Do You Calculate For Financial Modeling.
Financial Modeling Question Paper
If you have already studied the financial modeling notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year financial modeling question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of financial modeling question and answer asked in MBA 2nd year financial modeling exam. You can download the syllabus in financial modeling pdf form.
Financial Modeling Books
Below is the list of financial modeling books recommended by the top university in India.
- Financial Modeling (MIT Press)
- Financial Analysis and Modeling Using Excel and VBA
- Financial Modelling in Practice: A Concise Guide for Intermediate and Advanced Level
- Financial Modeling and Valuation: A Practical Guide to Investment Banking and Private Equity
- Financial Modeling for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs: Developing Excel Models to Raise Capital, Increase Cash Flow, Improve Operations, Plan Projects, and Make Decisions
- Financial Modeling: A Backward Stochastic Differential Equations Perspective (Springer Finance)
- Building Financial Models (McGraw-Hill Finance & Investing)
- The Oxford Guide to Financial Modeling: Applications for Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Risk Management, and Financial Institutions
- The Mathematics of Financial Modeling and Investment Management
- The Handbook of Financial Modeling: A Practical Approach to Creating and Implementing Valuation Projection Models
In the above article, a student can download financial modeling notes for MBA 2nd year and financial modeling notes for MBA 4th semester. Financial Modeling study material includes financial modeling notes, financial modeling books, financial modeling syllabus, financial modeling question paper, financial modeling case study, financial modeling questions and answers, financial modeling courses in financial modeling pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in MBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Financial Modeling Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | MBA  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.