Download Performance Management System Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA 2023. We provide complete performance management system pdf. Performance Management System study material includes performance management system notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in performance management system pdf form.
Performance Management System subject is included in MBA so students are able to download performance management system notes for MBA 3rd year and performance management system notes for MBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Performance Management System Notes can be downloaded in performance management system pdf from the below article.
Performance Management System Syllabus
A detailed performance management system syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in performance management system pdf form.
- Unit 1: Foundations of Performance Management: Concept and Philosophy underlying Performance Management, Significance, Objectives, Pre-Requisites, and Characteristics of Effective Performance Management; Performance Management versus Performance Appraisal; Performance Management and Strategic Planning, Performance Management Process-Conceptual Model, Overview of Strategies for Performance Management.
- Unit 2: Planning and Implementation of Performance Management: Overview of Performance Planning, Defining Performance and Selecting a Measurement Approach, Developing Job Descriptions, Defining Performance Standards, Key Result Areas, Competencies and Skills, Characteristics of Effective Performance Metrics.
- Unit 3: Performance Appraisal and Monitoring: Characteristics of effective Appraisals; Methods of Performance Appraisal; Designing Appraisal Forms; Implementing Performance Appraisal Process, Performance Review Discussions; Improving Quality of Performance Ratings; 360 Degree Appraisal; reappraisal; Performance Monitoring; Performance Management Documentation; Annual Stock Taking, Performance Management Audit.
- Unit 4: Other Performance Management and Development Issues: Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring; Potential Appraisal, Competency Mapping; Performance Related Pay; Implementing Performance Management System- Strategies and Challenges; Role of HR Professionals in Performance Management; Ethical and Legal Issues, Appraisal and Management Practices in Indian Organizations.
- Unit 5: Indian and Western Thoughts – Performance Management in the perspective of Indian Ethos – Ethical Issues and Dilemmas in Performance Management.
Performance Management System Notes PDF
Performance Management System Notes
Performance management can be defined as a systematic process to improve organizational performance by developing the performance of individuals and teams working with an organization. It is a means of getting better results from the organization, teams and individuals by understanding and managing their performance within a framework of planned goals, standards and competence requirements. In other words, performance management is the process of managing an organization’s management strategy. This is how plans are converted into desired outcomes in organizations.
Performance Management System Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the performance management system and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year performance management system question and answers.
- What is the concept of performance appraisal?
- What is the importance of performance appraisal system?
- Narrate various limitations of performance appraisal system?
- Discuss importance of BARS method of performance appraisal.
- Explain confidential report as method of performance appraisal.
- Discuss advantages of pay for performance.
- Discuss the growing importance of compensation management in recent business scenario.
- What do you understand by the term glass ceiling?
- Write the objectives of career planning? Explain the process of career planning?
- Define the meaning of career development system? Discuss the benefits of career development system to organization and employees?
Performance Management System Question Paper
If you have already studied the performance management system and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year performance management system question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of performance management system question and answer asked in MBA 3rd year performance management system exam. You can download the syllabus in performance management system pdf form.
Performance Management System Books
Below is the list of performance management system books recommended by the top university in India.
- Michael Armstrong “Performance Management” 2010, Kogan Page.
- A.S.Kohli&T.Deb, “Performance Management”, 2009, Oxford.
- T.V.Rao, Performance Management & Appraisal System, Sage , 2008.
- A.M. Sharma, Perfomance Management System”, 2010, HPH.
- M Armstrong, “Performance Management & Development”, 2010,Jaico.
- PremChadha,Performance Management, 2009, Macmillan.
- Joe Willmore, “Performance Basics”, 2004, ASTD Press.
- S.K.Bhatia “Performance Management”, 2007, Deep and Deep Publication.
- Peter G. Northouse, “Leadreship”, 2010, Sage. Lussir, “Efective Leadership”, 2009, Cengage.
In the above article, a student can download performance management system notes for MBA 3rd year and performance management system notes for MBA 6th semester. Performance Management System study material includes performance management system notes, performance management system books, performance management system syllabus, performance management system question paper, performance management system case study, performance management system questions and answers, performance management system courses in performance management system pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in MBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Performance Management System Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | MBA 2023 in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.