Download Project Planning Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM (2023) . We provide complete project planning pdf. Project Planning study material includes project planning notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in project planning pdf form.
Project Planning subject is included in MCOM so students are able to download project planning notes for MCOM 3rd year and project planning notes for MCOM 5th semester.
Table of Content
Project Planning Notes can be downloaded in project planning pdf from the below article.
Project Planning Syllabus
A detailed project planning syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in project planning pdf form.
- Definition of a Project, Why Project Management, The Project Life Cycle.
2. Strategic Management and Project Selection, Project Selection and Criteria, The Nature of Project Selection
Models, Analysis under Uncertainty, Project Proposal and Project Portfolio Process.
3. Functions, Roles and Responsibilities of a Project Manager, Delegation of Authority, Building Project Team,
Project Organisation. Pure Project Organisation, Matrix Organisation, the Project Team and Human Factors.
4. Generation and Screening of Project ideas – Procedure for Idea Generation, Monitoring the Environment,
Corporate Appraisal, Project Rating Index.
5. Market and Demand Analysis, Situational Analysis, Conduct of Market Survey, Demand and Forecasting,
Technical Analysis, Social Cost Benefit Analysis, Rationale for SBCA, UNIDO Approach, Saving Impact and its
Values, Little Mirrlees Approach.
6. Financial Estimates and Projections – Cost of a Project, Means of Finance, Estimates of Sales and Production,
Working Capital Requirement, Cost of Capital, Projected Cash Flow Statement, Projected Balance Sheet,
Financing of a Project, Equity, Debentures, Term Loans, etc.
7. Measuring Project Profitability – Payback Period, Accounting Rate of Return, NPV, Internal Rate of Return and
BCR Method, Assessment of Various Methods.
8. Project Cash Flow, Elements of a Cash Flow Stream, Cash Flow for a Replacement Project, the Cost of Capital,
WACC, Optimal Capital Budget.
9. Need and Importance of Work Break Down Structure, Project Execution Plan (PEP), Network Techniques of
Project Management, CPM, PERT, Time Estimation.
10. Conflict and Negotiation, The Nature and Type of Negotiation, Project Review and Administrative Aspects,
Post Completion Audits, Abandonment Analysis.
Project Planning PDF
Project Planning PDF
|(How to download)|
|Project Planning Notes||Download|
|Project Planning Book||Download|
|Project Planning Syllabus||Download|
|Project Planning Question Paper||Download|
|Project Planning Questions and Answers||Download|
Project Planning Notes
Project planning involves a series of steps that determine how to achieve a particular community or organizational goal or set of related goals. This goal can be identified in a community plan or a strategic plan. Project plans can also be based on community goals or action strategies developed through community meetings and gatherings, tribal council or board meetings, or other planning processes.
Project Planning Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the project planning and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year project planning question papers.
Project Planning Question Paper
If you have already studied the project planning and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year project planning question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of project planning question and answer asked in MCOM 3rd year project planning exam. You can download the syllabus in project planning pdf form.
Project Planning Books
Below is the list of project planning books recommended by the top university in India.
In the above article, a student can download project planning notes for MCOM 3rd year and project planning notes for MCOM 6th semester. Project Planning study material includes project planning notes, project planning books, project planning syllabus, project planning question paper, project planning case study, project planning questions and answers, project planning courses in project planning pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Project Planning Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.