Download Project Management Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM 2021. We provide complete project management pdf. Project Management study material includes project management notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in project management pdf form.
Project Management subject is included in MCOM so students are able to download project management notes for MCOM 3rd year and project management notes for MCOM 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Project Management Notes can be downloaded in project management pdf from the below article.
Project Management Syllabus
A detailed project management syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in project management pdf form.
- Definition of a Project, Why Project Management, The Project Life Cycle.
2. Strategic Management and Project Selection, Project Selection and Criteria, The Nature of Project Selection
Models, Analysis under Uncertainty, Project Proposal and Project Portfolio Process.
3. Functions, Roles and Responsibilities of a Project Manager, Delegation of Authority, Building Project Team,
Project Organisation. Pure Project Organisation, Matrix Organisation, the Project Team and Human Factors.
4. Generation and Screening of Project ideas – Procedure for Idea Generation, Monitoring the Environment,
Corporate Appraisal, Project Rating Index.
5. Market and Demand Analysis, Situational Analysis, Conduct of Market Survey, Demand and Forecasting,
Technical Analysis, Social Cost Benefit Analysis, Rationale for SBCA, UNIDO Approach, Saving Impact and its
Values, Little Mirrlees Approach.
6. Financial Estimates and Projections – Cost of a Project, Means of Finance, Estimates of Sales and Production,
Working Capital Requirement, Cost of Capital, Projected Cash Flow Statement, Projected Balance Sheet,
Financing of a Project, Equity, Debentures, Term Loans, etc.
7. Measuring Project Profitability – Payback Period, Accounting Rate of Return, NPV, Internal Rate of Return and
BCR Method, Assessment of Various Methods.
8. Project Cash Flow, Elements of a Cash Flow Stream, Cash Flow for a Replacement Project, the Cost of Capital,
WACC, Optimal Capital Budget.
9. Need and Importance of Work Break Down Structure, Project Execution Plan (PEP), Network Techniques of
Project Management, CPM, PERT, Time Estimation.
10. Conflict and Negotiation, The Nature and Type of Negotiation, Project Review and Administrative Aspects,
Post Completion Audits, Abandonment Analysis.
Project Management PDF
|Project Management PDF||(How to download)|
|Project Management Notes||Download|
|Project Management Book||Download|
|Project Management Syllabus||Download|
|Project Management Question Paper||Download|
|Project Management Questions and Answers||Download|
Project Management Notes
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to a broad range of activities in order to meet the requirements of the particular project. A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to achieve a particular aim. Project management knowledge and practices are best described in terms of their component processes. These processes can be placed into five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing.
Project Management Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the project management and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year project management question papers.
- Define the term “Project Management”.
- Explain about the responsibilities of a project Manager.
- Discuss about Project Management as a Profession.
- Describe about the selection of a Project Manager.
- Explain about fitting projects in the parent organisation.
- Discuss about Project Management Team.
- What are the phases of Project Management?
- Discuss about the Project Environment.
- Describe about the 7S of Project Management.
- Discuss about the concept of Project Management.
Project Management Question Paper
If you have already studied the project management and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year project management question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of project management question and answer asked in MCOM 3rd year project management exam. You can download the syllabus in project management pdf form.
Project Management Books
Below is the list of project management books recommended by the top university in India.
- Clements/Gido, Effective Project Management, Thomson.
- Clifford F. Gray and Erik W. Larson, Project Management, Tata McGraw Hill.
- Dennis Lock, Project Management, Ninth Edition, Gower.
- K. Nagarajan, Project Management, Third Edition, New Age International.
- P.C.K. Rao, Project Management and Control, Sultan Chand & Sons.
- Prasanna Chandra, Projects – Planning, Selection, Financing, Implementation, and Review, Sixth Edition, Tata McGraw Hill’
- Vasant Desai, Project Management, Second Revised Edition, Himalaya Publishing House.
In the above article, a student can download project management notes for MCOM 3rd year and project management notes for MCOM 6th semester. Project Management study material includes project management notes, project management books, project management syllabus, project management question paper, project management case study, project management questions and answers, project management courses in project management pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Project Management Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.