Download Supply Chain Management Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA 2022. We provide complete Supply Chain Management pdf. Supply Chain Management study material includes Supply Chain Management notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in Supply Chain Management pdf form.
Supply Chain Management subject is included in MBA so students are able to download Supply Chain Management notes for MBA 3rd year and Supply Chain Management notes for MBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Supply Chain Management Notes can be downloaded in Supply Chain Management pdf from the below article.
Supply Chain Management Syllabus
A detailed Supply Chain Management syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in Supply Chain Management pdf form.
- UNIT I: Development of SCM concepts and Definitions – key decision areas – strategic. Supply Chain Management and Key components, External Drivers of Change. Dimensions of Logistics – The Macro perspective and the macro dimension – Logistic system analysis.
- UNIT II: Sourcing strategy: Manufacturing management – make or buy decision – capacity management – Materials Management – choice of sources – procurement planning.
- UNIT III: Distribution strategy: Choice of Market – network design – warehouse designed operation and distribution planning – transportation – packaging.
- UNIT IV: Inventory Strategy: Demand forecasting – inventory planning – planning of stocking facilities – warehouse location allocation. Warehouse design and operations – inventory norms.
- UNIT V: Channels of Distribution – Customer Service Strategy: Identification of Service needs, cost of services – revenue Management.
Supply Chain Management PDF
Supply Chain Management Notes
The network created amongst different companies producing, handling and/or distributing a specific product is called supply chain. Specifically, the supply chain encompasses the steps it takes to get a good or service from the supplier to the customer. Supply chain management is a crucial process for many companies, and many companies strive to have the most optimized supply chain because it usually translates to lower costs for the company.
Quite often, many people confuse the term logistics with supply chain. In general, logistics refers to the distribution process within the company whereas the supply chain includes multiple companies such as suppliers, manufacturers, and the retailers.
Supply Chain Management Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the Supply Chain Management and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year Supply Chain Management question and answers.
- Define Supply chain management?
- Explain the objectives and components?
- Define logistics? State functions and objectives of logistics in detail?
- Explain meaning of logistics? Develop concept of logistics for the 21st century?
- What are the functions of material handling?
- Explain the importance of material handling?
- What is customer service? Discuss in detail the elements of customer service in supply chain management?
- What are the various channels for distribution of services?
- Explain with examples?
- What do you mean by channel conflicts?
- Discuss various techniques to resolve channel conflicts?
- Explain process of channel selection?
- What are the various criteria to select channel partners?
- Define physical distribution?
- Explain function of marketing channels in details?
- Explain the importance of integrated channel system?
Supply Chain Management Question Paper
If you have already studied the Supply Chain Management and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year Supply Chain Management question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of Supply Chain Management question and answer asked in MBA 3rd year Supply Chain Management exam. You can download the syllabus in Supply Chain Management pdf form.
Supply Chain Management Books
Below is the list of Supply Chain Management books recommended by the top university in India.
In the above article, a student can download Supply Chain Management notes for MBA 3rd year and Supply Chain Management notes for MBA 6th semester. Supply Chain Management study material includes Supply Chain Management notes, Supply Chain Management books, Supply Chain Management syllabus, Supply Chain Management question paper, Supply Chain Management case study, Supply Chain Management questions and answers, Supply Chain Management courses in Supply Chain Management pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in MBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Corporate Taxation Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | MBA 2022 in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.