Download Statistics for Management Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA 2023. We provide complete statistics for management pdf. Statistics for Management study material includes statistics for management notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in statistics for management pdf form.
Statistics for Management subject is included in MBA so students are able to download statistics for management notes for MBA 1st year and statistics for management notes for MBA 1st semester.
Table of Content
Statistics for Management Notes can be downloaded in statistics for management pdf from the below article.
Statistics for Management Syllabus
A detailed statistics for management syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in statistics for management pdf form.
- Unit 1: Introduction To Statistics: Overview, origin and development and managerial applications of statistics and branches of the study, statistics, and computers, limitations of statistics.
- Unit 2: Measures Of Central Tendency: Mean, median, mode, geometric mean and harmonic mean, dispersion, range, quartile deviation, mean deviation; co-efficient of variation skewness: Karl Pearson coefficient of skewness, bowlers co-efficient of skewness, Kelleys co-efficient of skewness; theory and problems, discussion on direct and indirect methods of solving the problems.
- Unit 3: Tabulation Of Univariate: Bivariate and multivariate data, data classification and tabulation, diagrammatic and graphical representation of data. One-dimensional, two-dimensional, and three-dimensional diagrams and graphs.
- Unit 4: Small Sample Tests: T-Distribution: properties and applications, testing for one and two means, paired t-test; analysis of variance: one way and two way ANOVA(with and without interaction), chi-square distribution: test for a specified population variance, test for goodness of fit, test for independence of attributes; correlation analysis: scatter diagram, positive and negative correlation, limits for the coefficient of correlation, Karl Pearson‘s coefficient of correlation, spearman‘s rank correlation, the concept of multiple and partial correlations.
- Unit 5: Regression Analysis: Concept, least-square fit of linear regression, two lines of regression, properties of regression coefficients; Time Series Analysis: Components, models of time series additive, multiplicative and mixed models; Trend analysis: Freehand curve, semi averages, moving averages, least-square methods; Index numbers: introduction, characteristics and uses of index numbers, Types of index numbers, unweighted price indices, weighted price indices, tests of adequacy and consumer price indexes.
Statistics for Management Notes PDF
|Statistics for Management PDF||(How to download)|
|Statistics for Management Notes||Download|
|Statistics for Management Book||Download|
|Statistics for Management Syllabus||Download|
|Statistics for Management Question Paper||Download|
|Statistics for Management Questions and Answers||Download|
Statistics for Management Notes
Branch of mathematics concerned with collection, classification, analysis, and interpretation of numerical facts, for drawing inferences on the basis of their quantifiable likelihood (probability). Statistics can interpret aggregates of data too large to be intelligible by ordinary observation because such data (unlike individual quantities) tend to behave in regular, predictable manner. It is subdivided into descriptive statistics and inferential statistics.
Statistics for Management Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the statistics for management and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year statistics for management question papers.
- Define Statistics. How does it help a business manager?
- Explain the man characteristics of statistics.
- Give the limitations of Statistics.
- Explain the functions of Statistics.
- Is Statistics a science or an art or both?
- Explain the specific uses of Harmonic mean.
- A stockiest of readymade garments should follow which type of average and why?
- State the algebraic properties of Arithmetic Mean with example.
- What is dispersion? In your opinion, which is the best method of finding out dispersion and why?
- Define correlation. Explain various types of correlation with suitable example.
- State any two of the properties of Pearson’s coefficient of correlation.
- Explain the properties of regression coefficients.
- What do you mean by time reversal test & Factor Reversal Test for index number? Show that Laspeyres’ and Paasches’ index numbers do not satisfy it and that Fisher’s index does.
Statistics for Management Question Paper
If you have already studied the statistics for management and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year statistics for management question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of statistics for management question and answer asked in MBA 1st year statistics for management exam. You can download the syllabus in statistics for management pdf form.
Statistics for Management Books
Below is the list of statistics for management books recommended by the top university in India.
- Levin R.I., Rubin S. David, Statistics for Management, 7th Ed, Pearson, 2000.
- Levin R.I., Rubin S. David, ―Statistics for Management‖, Pearson, 7th Edition, 2015.
- Beri, ―Business Statistics‖, TMH, 1st Edition, 2015.
- Gupta S.C, ―Fundamentals of Statistics‖, HPH, 6th Edition, 2015.
- Gupta S.P, Statistical Methods, Sultan Chand & Sons.
- Keller, G, Statistics for Management, 1st Ed, Cengage Learning, 2009.
- J. K Sharma, Business Statistics, 2nd Ed. Pearson, 2010.
- Beri, GC, Business Statistics, 3rd Ed. TMH. 2010.
- Black Ken, Business Statistics for Contemporary Decision Making, 4th Ed, Wiley, 2006.
In the above article, a student can download statistics for management notes for MBA 1st year and statistics for management notes for MBA 1st semester. Statistics for Management study material includes statistics for management notes, statistics for management books, statistics for management syllabus, statistics for management question paper, statistics for management case study, statistics for management questions and answers, statistics for management courses in statistics for management pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in MBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Statistics for Management Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | MBA 2023 in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.