Table of Content
- 1 SEMrush Social Media Toolkit Exam Answers
- 1.1 While planning your post in Social Media Poster you can add images, GIFs, and UTM parameters to post links.
- 1.2 You can search mentions in the Brand Monitoring Tool by country or language.
- 1.3 The Social Media Poster can show you the difference between your total new page likes and new page unlikes.
- 1.4 Which of the following reports on your social media activities can you export to the My Reports tool?
- 1.5 You can track mentions from a specific domain with the help of the Brand Monitoring Tool.
- 1.6 Social Media Poster allows you to find ideas for posting from RSS feeds.
- 1.7 You want to create your daily social media plan and decide how many tweets to post today with the help of the Social Media Tracker. What should you do?
- 1.8 You need to find out which of your or your competitor’s pieces of content perform best on social media. Which Social Media Tracker report allows you to do this?
- 1.9 You need to publish a post on social media, but you can’t do this before your designer prepares a necessary image. Which option in the Social Media Poster should you choose to keep from forgetting to publish the post on time?
- 1.10 You can track these metrics with the Social Media Tracker. Choose three answers.
- 1.11 You want to create a post with the help of the Social Media Poster. Which of these media file types can you add? Choose three answers.
- 1.12 In the Brand Monitoring tool, you can filter Twitter mentions by what? Choose 3 answers.
- 1.13 Which analytics data are available for your Twitter posts after you publish them with the Social Media Poster? Choose two answers.
- 1.14 You can accomplish these tasks with the help of the Social Media Tracker. Choose two answers.
- 1.15 In the Brand Monitoring Tool, you can compare your and your competitors’ brand name by…
- 1.16 What does the Brand Monitoring Tool allow you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- 1.17 Marketing Calendar allows you to track the traffic data for your campaigns directly from your Google Analytics account, and share this data with your collaborators that have access to that calendar.
You can search mentions in the Brand Monitoring Tool by country or language.
- All of them
- Social media competitors
- Social media activity
- Facebook reactions distribution
- Social media audience trend
You can track mentions from a specific domain with the help of the Brand Monitoring Tool.
- Review basic engagement metrics and their changes over time using the “Engagement” report
- Analyze your and your competitors’ followers’ trends using the “Audience” report
- Analyze your and your competitors’ publishing trends using the “Activity” report
- “Top content” report
- “Social channels” report
- “Comparison with competitors” report
- This cannot be done with SEMrush
- “Schedule,” then set a publish time
- “Post now”
- “Save draft,” then set a notification time
- “Add to queue”
- User reactions (“Like,” “Love,” “Wow,” etc.)
- Number of posts
- Page Views
- Number of followers
- JPEG and PNG images
- Animated GIF images
- Giphy images
- PDF documents
In the Brand Monitoring tool, you can filter Twitter mentions by what? Choose 3 answers.
- Number of likes
- Number of retweets
- Audience outreach
- Engagement rate
- Increase in number of followers
- Creating and publishing posts directly from the tool
- Monitoring the growth of your social media audience
- Analyzing at what time competitors publish their content on LinkedIn
- Comparing social media platforms by engagement with your content
In the Brand Monitoring Tool, you can compare your and your competitors’ brand name by…
- Number of mentioners
- Twitter followers
- Number of mentions
What does the Brand Monitoring Tool allow you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- Get a list of resources that mentioned your brand
- Get an alert when your brand is mentioned
- Create and compare up to five campaigns within a Brand Monitoring project
- Find your brand mentions on the web and on Twitter
- Filter your brand’s web mentions by date
All SEMrush Certification Exam Answers
Semrush SEO Certification Exam Answers
Semrush SEO By Greg Gifford Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Content Certification Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Exam Answers
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Course with Ashley Segura Exam Answers
- SEMrush Building a Social Listening Program Exam Answers
- SEMrush Marketing Analysis - Where Theory Meets Practice Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Course with Andy Crestodina Exam Answers
Semrush Competitive Research Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Sales Certification Exam Answers