Exam Name: SEMrush Role of Content Exam
Learned a lot from our Role of Content course? Test your knowledge in this free online exam, and, if successful, earn your certificate to prove and show off your mastery.
Before you start, review the information below:
- You will be asked 9 questions.
- You are allowed 15 minutes for the exam.
- To pass the exam, you need to score at least 70%.
- The exam and certification are 100% free.
- You can immediately retake the exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why do people link to you?
- 2 What are some of the ways you can filter links in SEMrush? Choose three answers.
- 3 What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- 4 What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- 5 Which of these is the most important aspect of links to your site?
- 6 What do our case studies about links as a ranking factor show us?
- 7 How do we balance comprehensive content with the desire for easy to navigate websites?
- 8 What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
- 9 How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- To make money via what you pay them
- To help you make money
- Because helping their site users by linking to great content increases those users’ affinity for their business
- Because Google ranks sites that link out higher
- Sort them by the price per link
- Limit the number of links per domain
- Filter our NoFollow/Sponsored/UGC links
- Sort them by PageScore
What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- Many pages on a blog are “overhead” pages that Google won’t want to index
- Blog platforms show content based on age, not on importance and relevance
- Blogs make publishing too easy
- Google doesn’t like blogs
What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- Addressing user needs
- Publishing high-quality content
- Publishing high volumes of content
- Publishing more content than your competitor
- They are inexpensive
- They are freely given
- They use rich anchor text
- They link to money pages on your site
- If you get links too quickly it can hurt you
- You should focus all of your content efforts on data research reports
- Links obtained via 301 redirects are not helpful
- If links are organically owned it’s OK if you get a lot of them very quickly
- Decide on one or the other, you can’t have both
- Prioritize depth of content first, it’s more important
- Invest in CX and UX and content depth and breadth so you can give users both
- Prioritize UX and CX first, it’s more important
What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
- It can increase your visibility
- It can enhance your brand
- It can build your reputation
- It can increase the number of pages on your site that are a ranking factor
How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- Get more links to your content
- Get more leads as Google uses it as a ranking factor
- Improve your conversion rates
- Get more shares of your content