Exam Name: Role of Content Course with Eric Enge
Table of Content
- 1 Role of Content Course with Eric Enge Exam Answers
- 1.1 Why is EAT important?
- 1.2 True or False: Building valuable backlinks, creating high volumes of content, and making it informational can boost your SEO.
- 1.3 What are the most important insights that the case studies we showed teach us? Choose the two best answers.
- 1.4 Choose two correct statements about users’ needs.
- 1.5 Choose the right statement about links.
- 1.6 Why is Backlink Analysis essential to improving your performance? Choose three answers.
- 1.7 What makes a great link?
- 1.8 Why should you consider a content hub?
- 1.9 Why is informational content important?
- 1.10 What do our case studies about links as a ranking factor show us?
- 1.11 How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- 1.12 How do we balance comprehensive content with the desire for easy to navigate websites?
- 1.13 What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- 1.14 Which of these is the most important aspect of links to your site?
- 1.15 What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- 1.16 Why do people link to you?
- 1.17 What are some of the ways you can filter links in SEMrush? Choose three answers.
- 1.18 What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
Role of Content Course with Eric Enge Exam Answers
Why is EAT important?
- Because it is a measure of user satisfaction
- Because how users feel about the quality of your content is important
- Because it’s a core part of the Google algorithm
- Because it’s discussed in the Search Quality Rater’s Guide
What are the most important insights that the case studies we showed teach us? Choose the two best answers.
- Publishing content with depth and breadth is a great strategy.
- Publishing high volumes of content always drives great results.
- Satisfying user needs with your content is a critical factor in ranking.
- REI is a very strong brand.
Choose two correct statements about users’ needs.
- Users want to find what they’re looking for quickly.
- Users want to find what they’re looking for.
- Comprehensive content is critical so it’s important to have longform content on every page.
- Simple, easy to process content is all you need to succeed,
- PageRank is a measure of the page’s ranking.
- The SEO power of links is declining.
- Pages that have the most links will rank the highest.
- Google uses links as an indicator of what content is the best.
- SEMrush PageScore helps you see what links are likely to have the most value.
- Backlink analysis is the most important task in SEO.
- You can get ideas from link building campaigns via backlink analysis.
- Backlink analysis can help you find key sites that link to your competitors.
- The relevance of the link is the only thing that matters.
- It was inexpensive to buy.
- The best links combine both relevance and authority.
- Low relevance links will hurt your site.
Why should you consider a content hub?
- Google does not like blogs.
- It allows you to control how your content shows up within the link hierarchy of the site.
- Older content will rank better just because it’s older.
- Blog platforms are outdated.
Why is informational content important?
- The more informational content your site has the higher you will rank.
- It can help you make a lot of money.
- It’s guaranteed to attract a lot of links to your site.
- Added value is one of the biggest keys to building a great site.
- If you get links too quickly it can hurt you
- You should focus all of your content eﬀorts on data research reports
- Links obtained via 301 redirects are not helpful
- If links are organically owned it’s OK if you get a lot of them very quickly
How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- Get more links to your content
- Get more leads as Google uses it as a ranking factor
- Improve your conversion rates
- Get more shares of your content
- Decide on one or the other, you can’t have both
- Prioritize depth of content ﬁrst, it’s more important
- Invest in CX and UX and content depth and breadth so you can give users both
- Prioritize UX and CX ﬁrst, it’s more important
What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- Addressing user needs
- Publishing high quality content
- Publishing high volumes of content
- Publishing more content than your competitor
- They are inexpensive
- They are freely given
- They use rich anchor text
- They link to money pages on your site
What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- Many pages on a blog are “overhead” pages that Google won’t want to index
- Blog platforms show content based on age, not on importance and relevance
- Blogs make publishing too easy
- Google doesn’t like blogs
- To make money via what you pay them
- To help you make money
- Because helping their site users by linking to great content increases those users’ affinity for their business
- Because Google ranks sites that link out higher
- Sort them by the price per link
- Limit the number of links per domain
- Filter our NoFollow/Sponsored/UGC links
- Sort them by PageScore
What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
- It can increase your visibility
- It can enhance your brand
- It can build your reputation
- It can increase the number of pages on your site that are a ranking factor
All SEMrush Certification Exam Answers
Semrush SEO Certification Exam Answers
Semrush SEO By Greg Gifford Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Content Certification Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Exam Answers
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Course with Ashley Segura Exam Answers
- SEMrush Building a Social Listening Program Exam Answers
- SEMrush Marketing Analysis - Where Theory Meets Practice Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Course with Andy Crestodina Exam Answers
Semrush Competitive Research Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Sales Certification Exam Answers