Exam Name: Semrush Link Building Test
This free test consists of 10 questions which will check your competence in Semrush tools that help to maximise your link building efforts. After passing the test, you will be awarded with an official certificate proving your expertise in these tools.
Before you start, review the information below:
- You will be asked 10 questions.
- You are allowed 12 minutes for the exam.
- To pass the exam, you need to score at least 70%.
- The exam and certification are 100% free.
- You can immediately retake the exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 Which widget in Backlink Analytics shows you “sponsored” and “UGC” directives, recently introduced by Google?
- 2 With the help of Backlink Audit you can download a list of toxic backlinks and then send it to the Google disavow tool. True or false?
- 3 To access the most current data on disavowed backlinks you should integrate Backlink Audit with:
- 4 The Internal link distribution chart in Site Audit shows:
- 5 What is the optimal click depth of a page?
- 6 Which prospects metric in the Link Building tool represents the extent to which a certain domain with a link to your website could be harmful to your website and affect your ranking in search engines?
- 7 The Link Building tool allows you to discover whether an acquired backlink was indexed by Google. True or false?
- 8 Which tool helps you to find domains with a high authority score that have links to your competitor but do not have links to your website?
- 9 True or False? The Matches column in the Backlink Gap report table shows how many of the analyzed domains have gotten their links from a certain referring domain.
- 10 Fill in the blanks. In Backlink Audit, a domain with a link is considered toxic with a toxic score of _____ , potentially toxic are those with a score of _____. You _____ to review them manually before sending to Whitelist, to Remove or to Disavow.
- Categories of referring domains
- Link attributes
- Backlink types
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- distribution across your website’s pages by the number of clicks away from the homepage
- distribution of links across three groups of pages with different strengths based on their Internal LinkRank
- distribution of errors, warnings and notices on your website in terms of internal linking.
What is the optimal click depth of a page?
- Less than 4
- Depends on the page
- More than 4
- Trust score
- Toxic rank
- Internal linkRank
- Backlinks Analytics
- Backlink Gap
- Backlink Audit
- 60-100, 45-59, don’t need
- 70-100, 50-69, don’t need
- 70-100, 50-69, need
- 60-100, 45-59, need