Exam Name: Backlink Management Course with Greg Gifford
This free test consists of 7 questions which will check your competence in Semrush tools that help to track your website’s online visibility, and analyze Google’s SERPs. After passing the test, you will be awarded with an official certificate proving your expertise in these tools.
Before you start, review the information below:
- You will be asked 10 questions.
- You are allowed 15 minutes for the exam.
- To pass the exam, you need to score at least 70%.
- The exam and certification are 100% free.
- You can immediately retake the exam.
Table of Content
- 1 How does Google discover pages and links?
- 2 What is the best type of link?
- 3 Which SEMrush tool helps you find backlink prospects and even send your outreach emails right from inside the tool?
- 4 The SEMrush toolset uses a link authority metric called …
- 5 If you’re hit with an algorithmic link penalty, you’ll receive a message in Google Search Console.
- 6 When using unlinked mentions to build links, you’re looking for:
- 7 Sponsorships are a link building tactic that you should avoid, because you’re basically just buying a link
- 8 When doing link research, when should you look for the contact information for each opportunity?
- 9 One of your customers shared a link to your site on their Facebook. What type of link would it be?
- 10 Which SEMrush tool will help you find unlinked mentions of your site?
- robots.txt tells it what to do
- Spiders crawl pages and follow links
- Quality Raters check things manually
- Links from press releases
- Internal links with strong anchor text
- Social media links pointing to your site
- Links you buy
- Links you earn because you’re awesome
- Backlink Analytics
- Link Building Tool
- Backlink Gap
- Domain Authority
- Trust Score
- Trust Flow
- Forums where people are complaining about your business
- Directory sites that list your business
- Other websites who mention your business but don’t link to you
- Mentions of your brand on social media
- At the end of your campaign when you’re ready to do outreach
- Once you’ve decided to go after that particular link
- While you’re doing the research, so it saves time/effort later
- Follow link
- Nofollow link
- Widget embed
- Brand Monitoring
- Backlink Audit
- Backlink Gap
All SEMrush Certification Exam Answers
Semrush SEO Certification Exam Answers
Semrush SEO By Greg Gifford Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Content Certification Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Exam Answers
- SEMrush Social Media Toolkit Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Course with Ashley Segura Exam Answers
- SEMrush Building a Social Listening Program Exam Answers
- SEMrush Marketing Analysis - Where Theory Meets Practice Exam Answers
- SEMrush Content and SEO Agency Playbook Course with Andy Crestodina Exam Answers
Semrush Competitive Research Certification Exam Answers
Semrush Sales Certification Exam Answers