Exam Name: Role of Content Course with Eric Enge
Table of Contents
- 1 Role of Content Course with Eric Enge Exam Answers
- 1.1 Why is EAT important?
- 1.2 True or False: Building valuable backlinks, creating high volumes of content, and making it informational can boost your SEO.
- 1.3 What are the most important insights that the case studies we showed teach us? Choose the two best answers.
- 1.4 Choose two correct statements about users’ needs.
- 1.5 Choose the right statement about links.
- 1.6 Why is Backlink Analysis essential to improving your performance? Choose three answers.
- 1.7 What makes a great link?
- 1.8 Why should you consider a content hub?
- 1.9 Why is informational content important?
- 1.10 What do our case studies about links as a ranking factor show us?
- 1.11 How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- 1.12 How do we balance comprehensive content with the desire for easy to navigate websites?
- 1.13 What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- 1.14 Which of these is the most important aspect of links to your site?
- 1.15 What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- 1.16 Why do people link to you?
- 1.17 What are some of the ways you can filter links in SEMrush? Choose three answers.
- 1.18 What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
Role of Content Course with Eric Enge Exam Answers
Why is EAT important?
- Because it is a measure of user satisfaction
- Because how users feel about the quality of your content is important
- Because it’s a core part of the Google algorithm
- Because it’s discussed in the Search Quality Rater’s Guide
What are the most important insights that the case studies we showed teach us? Choose the two best answers.
- Publishing content with depth and breadth is a great strategy.
- Publishing high volumes of content always drives great results.
- Satisfying user needs with your content is a critical factor in ranking.
- REI is a very strong brand.
Choose two correct statements about users’ needs.
- Users want to find what they’re looking for quickly.
- Users want to find what they’re looking for.
- Comprehensive content is critical so it’s important to have longform content on every page.
- Simple, easy to process content is all you need to succeed,
- PageRank is a measure of the page’s ranking.
- The SEO power of links is declining.
- Pages that have the most links will rank the highest.
- Google uses links as an indicator of what content is the best.
- SEMrush PageScore helps you see what links are likely to have the most value.
- Backlink analysis is the most important task in SEO.
- You can get ideas from link building campaigns via backlink analysis.
- Backlink analysis can help you find key sites that link to your competitors.
- The relevance of the link is the only thing that matters.
- It was inexpensive to buy.
- The best links combine both relevance and authority.
- Low relevance links will hurt your site.
Why should you consider a content hub?
- Google does not like blogs.
- It allows you to control how your content shows up within the link hierarchy of the site.
- Older content will rank better just because it’s older.
- Blog platforms are outdated.
Why is informational content important?
- The more informational content your site has the higher you will rank.
- It can help you make a lot of money.
- It’s guaranteed to attract a lot of links to your site.
- Added value is one of the biggest keys to building a great site.
- If you get links too quickly it can hurt you
- You should focus all of your content eﬀorts on data research reports
- Links obtained via 301 redirects are not helpful
- If links are organically owned it’s OK if you get a lot of them very quickly
How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- Get more links to your content
- Get more leads as Google uses it as a ranking factor
- Improve your conversion rates
- Get more shares of your content
- Decide on one or the other, you can’t have both
- Prioritize depth of content ﬁrst, it’s more important
- Invest in CX and UX and content depth and breadth so you can give users both
- Prioritize UX and CX ﬁrst, it’s more important
What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- Addressing user needs
- Publishing high quality content
- Publishing high volumes of content
- Publishing more content than your competitor
- They are inexpensive
- They are freely given
- They use rich anchor text
- They link to money pages on your site
What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- Many pages on a blog are “overhead” pages that Google won’t want to index
- Blog platforms show content based on age, not on importance and relevance
- Blogs make publishing too easy
- Google doesn’t like blogs
- To make money via what you pay them
- To help you make money
- Because helping their site users by linking to great content increases those users’ affinity for their business
- Because Google ranks sites that link out higher
- Sort them by the price per link
- Limit the number of links per domain
- Filter our NoFollow/Sponsored/UGC links
- Sort them by PageScore
What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
- It can increase your visibility
- It can enhance your brand
- It can build your reputation
- It can increase the number of pages on your site that are a ranking factor