Download Retail Marketing Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA (2023). We provide a complete retail marketing pdf. Retail Marketing study material includes retail marketing notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in retail marketing pdf form.
Retail Marketing subject is included in MBA so students are able to download retail marketing notes for MBA 2nd year and retail marketing notes for MBA 3rd semester.
Table of Content
Retail Marketing Notes can be downloaded in retail marketing pdf from the below article.
Retail Marketing Syllabus
A detailed retail marketing syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in retail marketing pdf form.
Unit – I
An overview of Retailing – Types of stores – Product Retailing vs. Service Retailing – Non store Retailing – Retail strategy – Achieving competitive advantage and positioning Retailing environment – Legal, Social, Economic, Technological, issues – Trends in the Indian Retailing Industry.
Unit – II
Retail store location and layout – Country/Region analysis – Trade area analysis – Site evaluation and selection – Store design and layout – Comprehensive store planning – Exterior design and layout – Interior store design and layout – Interior design elements.
Unit – III
Planning merchandise needs and merchandise budgets – Methods for determining inventory evaluation – Assortment planning, buying and vendor relations – Merchandise pricing – Price strategies – Psychological pricing – Mark-up and markdown strategies.
Unit – IV
Communicating with the retail customer – Retail promotion mix- Advertising – Sales promotion – Publicity – Retail selling process – Retail database- In-store customer service.
Unit – V
Globalization and changing retail formats – Online retailing – International Retailing – Opportunities and Challenges – Market entry formulas – New customized formats (customized stores, portable stores, merchandise depots, retail theater, service malls, customer-made stores, interactive kiosk ‘shopping arcades’)
Retail Marketing Notes PDF
|Retail Marketing PDF||(How to download)|
|Retail Marketing Notes||Download|
|Retail Marketing Book||Download|
|Retail Marketing Syllabus||Download|
|Retail Marketing Question Paper||Download|
|Retail Marketing Questions and Answers||Download|
Retail Marketing Notes
Retail marketing is the process by which retailers promote awareness and interest of their goods and services in an effort to generate sales from their consumers. There are many different approaches and strategies retailers can use to market their goods and services.
Retail Marketing Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the retail marketing notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year retail marketing question papers.
- Define Retailing. Discuss challenges before Modern Retailing Formats in India.
- Discuss importance of Segmentation in Retailing. What factors are considered by Retailers for Retail Segmentation?
- Why is it important to select right location for setting a Retail Outlet? Discuss factors affecting Retail Location Decision.
- Illustrate various types of Store Layouts. Suggest appropriate Store Layout for a Departmental Store.
- Explain Components of a Retail Communication Mix. Discuss in detail the role of Advertising in Marketing.
- Discuss strategies adopted by Shopper’s Stop in its Marketing Operations.
- Discuss nature and importance of Retailing. Explain various types of Retail Formats.
- Explain different types of Store Layouts. What are the Chief Considerations for a Retail Layout Selection.
- What steps can ensure effective use of floor space at a Retail Outlet ?
- Explain Process of Merchandising Planning with suitable examples.
- Discuss Role of Information Technology in Modernising Store Operations.
- Illustrate Components of Retail Communication Mix with relevant examples
Retail Marketing Question Paper
If you have already studied the retail marketing notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year retail marketing question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of retail marketing question and answer asked in MBA 2nd year retail marketing exam. You can download the syllabus in retail marketing pdf form.
Retail Marketing Books
Below is the list of retail marketing books recommended by the top university in India.
- Chetan Bajaj, Tuli & Srivastava, RETAIL MANAGEMENT, Oxford University Press, New Delhi.2010
- Fernie, PRINCIPLES OF RETAILING, Elsevier Publishing, 2010
- Giridhar Joshi, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR RETAIL, Oxford University Press, New Delhi 2009
- Ron Hasty and James Reardon, RETAIL MANAGEMENT. McGraw- Hill Publication, International Edition.
- Swapna Pradhan, RETAIL MANAGEMENT, TEXT & CASES, Tata McGraw-Hill PublishingCo, New Delhi, 2008
In the above article, a student can download retail marketing notes for MBA 2nd year and retail marketing notes for MBA 3rd semester. Retail Marketing study material includes retail marketing notes, retail marketing books, retail marketing syllabus, retail marketing question paper, retail marketing case study, retail marketing questions and answers, retail marketing courses in retail marketing pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in MBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Retail Marketing Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | MBA (2023) in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.