Download Retail Management Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA 2022. We provide complete retail management pdf. Retail Management study material includes retail management notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in retail management pdf form.
Retail Management subject is included in MBA so students are able to download retail management notes for MBA 3rd year and retail management notes for MBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Retail Management Notes can be downloaded in retail management pdf from the below article.
Retail Management Syllabus
A detailed retail management syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in retail management pdf form.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Retailing: An overview of Global Retailing – Challenges and opportunities – Retail trends in India – Socio-economic and technological Influences on retail management – Government of India policy implications on retails.
- Unit 2: Retail Formats: Organized and unorganized formats – Different organized retail formats – Characteristics of each format – Emerging trends in retail formats – MNC’s role in organized retail formats.
- Unit 3: Retailing Decisions: Choice of retail locations – internal and external atmospherics – Positioning of retail shops – Building retail store Image – Retail service quality management – Retail Supply Chain Management – Retail Pricing Decisions. Merchandising and category management – buying.
- Unit 4: Retail Shop Management: Visual Merchandise Management – Space Management – Retail Inventory Management – Retail accounting and audits – Retail store brands – Retail advertising and promotions – Retail Management Information Systems – Online retail.
- Unit 5: Recent Trends in Retailing: Ethics in Retailing – CRM in Retailing – Research in Retailing – Common woes of Retailing – consumerism in Retailing
Retail Management PDF
|Retail Management PDF||(How to download)|
|Retail Management Notes||Download|
|Retail Management Book||Download|
|Retail Management Syllabus||Download|
|Retail Management Question Paper||Download|
|Retail Management Questions and Answers||Download|
Retail Management Notes
According to Phillip Kotler: “Retailing includes all the activities involved in selling goods or services to the final consumers for personal and non-business use.”
Retailing is the world’s largest private sector contributing to 8% of the GDP and it employs one sixth of the labor force. The estimated retail trade is expected to be 7 trillion US $. Many countries have developed only due to retailing and presently we see there is a vast change in the retail industry. As far as India is concerned it contributes to 14% of our GDP and it is the second largest sector next to agriculture which provides employment to more number of persons.
Retail Management Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the retail management and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year retail management question and answers.
- Explain the Challenges and opportunities of retailing.
- Explain the retail trends in India.
- Briefly explain the socio economic influences on retail management.
- Describe the government of India policy implications on retails.
- Elucidate the organized and unorganized format.
- Explain the different organized retail formats.
- Describe the characteristics of an Explain the choice of retail locations.
- Explain the internal and external atmospherics.
- Describe the positioning of retail shops organized retail format.
- Explain visual merchandise management.
- Briefly describe the space management.
- Explain the retail shopper behavior.
- Explain the shopper profile analysis.
- Describe the shopping decision process.
- Describe the factors influencing retail shopper behavior.
Retail Management Question Paper
If you have already studied the retail management and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year retail management question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of retail management question and answer asked in MBA 3rd year retail management exam. You can download the syllabus in retail management pdf form.
Retail Management Books
Below is the list of retail management books recommended by the top university in India.
- Michael Havy, Boston, Aweitz and Ajay Pandit, Retail Management, Tata McGraw Hill, Sixth.
- Ogden Integrated Retail Management, Biztantra, India, 2008.
- Suja R.Nair – Retail Management. Himalaya book Publishers.
- Patrick M. Dunne and Robert F Lush, Retailing, Thomson Learning, 4th Edition 2008.
- Chet an Bajaj, Rajnish Tow and Nidhi V. Srivatsava, Retail Management, Oxford University.
- Swapna Pradhan, Retail Management -Text and Cases, Tata McGraw Hill, 3rd Edition, 2009.
- Dunne, Retailing, Cengage Learning, 2nd Edition, 2008.
- Ramakrishna and Y.R.Srinivasan, Indian Retailing Text and Cases, Oxford University Press,.
- Dr.Jaspreet Kaur, Customer Relationship
In the above article, a student can download retail management notes for MBA 3rd year and retail management notes for MBA 6th semester. Retail Management study material includes retail management notes, retail management books, retail management syllabus, retail management question paper, retail management case study, retail management questions and answers, retail management courses in retail management pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in MBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Corporate Taxation Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | MBA 2022 in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.