Download Psychology Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for BA (2023). We provide complete psychology pdf. Psychology study material includes psychology notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in psychology pdf form.
Psychology subject is included in BA so students are able to download psychology notes for BA 3rd year and psychology notes for BA 5th semester.
Psychology Notes can be downloaded in psychology pdf from the below article.
Table of Content
A detailed psychology syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in psychology pdf form.
- Introduction to Psychology.
- Biological Bases of Behaviour.
- Sensation and Perception.
- Learning and Memory.
|Psychology PDF||(How to download)|
|Psychology Question Paper||Download|
|Psychology Questions and Answers||Download|
‘Psychology’ word comes from Greek word ‘Psukhe’ and ‘logus’. ‘Psukhe’ means soul and ‘logus’ means reason or science. Today modern meaning of ‘Psukhe’ is mind and ‘logus’ is science. On this base earlier psychology was called as a science of soul. Today psychology is become a science as Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Biology etc. The subject matter of psychology is behavior. In Psychology now a days human behavior and mental processes are studying scientifically.
Psychology Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the psychology and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year psychology question papers.
- Describe the structure and function of neuron.
- Explain the different types neurotransmitters and their effect on our behavior.
- Discuss the role of endocrine system in affecting our behavior.
- Describe the structure and function of central nervous system.
- Define Sensation. Explain sensory thresholds.
- Define perception & describe Gestalt principles of perception.
- Discuss factor influencing on perception.
- Define motivation, Describe Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs.
- What is motivation ? Explain Physiological Motives.
- Describe social motives.
Psychology Question Paper
If you have already studied the psychology and services notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year psychology question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of psychology question and answer asked in BA 3rd year psychology exam. You can download the syllabus in psychology pdf form.
Below is the list of psychology books recommended by the top university in India.
- Ceccarelli, S. K., & Meyer, G. E. (2008). Psychology. New Delhi: Dorling Kindersley (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Feldman, R. S. (2005). Understanding Psychology (6th Edition). New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Ltd.
- Feldman, R. S. (2011). Understanding Psychology (10th Edition). New York: Tata McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- Mishra, B.K. (2008). Psychology: The study of human behaviour. New Delhi: PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Morgan, C. T., King, R.A., Weiss, J.R., & Schopler, J. (2000). Introduction to Psychology (7th Edition). New Delhi: McGraw Hill Publishing Company Ltd.
In the above article, a student can download psychology notes for BA 3rd year and psychology notes for BA 6th semester. Psychology study material includes psychology notes, psychology books, psychology syllabus, psychology question paper, psychology case study, psychology questions and answers, psychology courses in psychology pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Corporate Taxation Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | BA (2023) in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.