Download Managerial Accounting Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM 2021. We provide complete managerial accounting pdf. Managerial Accounting study material includes managerial accounting notes, managerial accounting book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in managerial accounting pdf form.
Managerial Accounting subject is included in M.COM 2021 so students can able to download managerial accounting notes for MCOM 2021 for 2nd semester and managerial accounting notes for M.COM 2021 1st year.
Table of Contents
Managerial Accounting Syllabus
- Management Accounting – Nature and Functions; Financial vs. Management Accounting; Cost vs. Management Accounting; Role of Management Accountant.
- Cost Concepts and Classifications.
- Activity-Based Product Costing – Concept and uses; Emerging Costing Approaches.
- Variable and Absorption Costing – Concept, Comparison, Applications of Variable Costing, Preparation of Income Statements.
- Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis – Contribution Margin; Break – Even Analysis; Profit Volume (P/V) Analysis; Multiple-Product Analysis; Optimal use of Limited Resources.
- Relevant Information and Short-Run Managerial Decisions – Managerial Decision Making; Decision Making Process; Differential Analysis; Types of Managerial Decisions – Make/Buy, Add/Drop, Sell/ Process Further, Operate/Shutdown, Special Order, Product-Mix, Pricing Decisions.
- Budgeting – Nature and functions; Preparation of Different Types of Budgets, Fixed Versus Flexible Budgeting.
- Standard Costing – Concept, Advantages; Types of Standards; Variance Analysis; Materials, Labour, Overhead; Managerial Uses of Variances.
- Responsibility Accounting and Divisional Performance Measurement – Advantages and Disadvantages of Divisionalisation; Concept of Responsibility Accounting; Responsibility Centres – Cost Centre, Revenue Centre, Profit Centre, Investment Centre, Responsibility Performance Reporting.
- Divisional Performance Measurement – Measures of Performance; Return on Investment (ROI) Versus Residual Income (RI); Non- Financial Performance Measures; Transfer Pricing Methods.
M.COM Managerial Accounting PDF
|Managerial Accounting PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Managerial Accounting Notes||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Book||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Syllabus||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Question Paper||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Questions and Answers||Download|
Managerial Accounting Notes
Managerial accounting is the practice of identifying, measuring, analyzing, interpreting, and communicating financial information to managers for the pursuit of an organization’s goals.
It varies from financial accounting because the intended purpose of managerial accounting is to assist users internal to the company in making well-informed business decisions.
Managerial Accounting Questions and Answers
- Accounting is the process of recording, classifying and summarizing of accounting transactions. Explain.
- The entire accounting system is governed by the practice of accountancy. What are the key principles used in accounting?
- What are the key assumptions of going concern concept?
- Every debit transaction is appropriately equated with the transaction of credit. Define.
- Classify the various kinds of values in accounting process.
- Distinguish between material and immaterial transactions of business.
- Why does the accounting equation remain in balance?
- Liability is defined as currently existing obligations which a business enterprise requires to meet sometime in future. Explain.
- What are the key accounting conventions?
Managerial Accounting Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of managerial accounting question and answer asked in MCOM 1st year in managerial accounting exam. You can download the syllabus in managerial accounting pdf form.
Managerial Accounting Books
Below is the list of managerial accounting books recommended by the top university in India.
- Atkinson Anthony A., Rajiv D. Banker, Robert Kaplan and S. Mark Young, Management Accounting, Prentice-Hall, 2001.
- Horngreen Charles T., and Gary L. Sundem and William O. Stratton, Introduction to Management Accounting, Prentice Hall of India, 2006.
- Drury Colin, Management and Cost Accounting, Thomson Learning, 2001.
- Garison R.H. and E.W. Noreeb, Managerial Accounting, McGraw Hill, 2000.
- Ronald W. Hilton, Managerial Accounting, McGraw Hill Education, 2006.
- Jawahar Lal, Advanced Management Accounting, Text, Problems and Cases, S. Chand & Co., New Delhi, 2009.
In the above article, a student can download managerial accounting notes for 2nd semester MCOM 2021 and managerial accounting notes for 1st year M.COM 2021. Managerial Accounting study material includes managerial accounting notes, managerial accounting books, managerial accounting syllabus, managerial accounting question paper, managerial accounting case study, managerial accounting questions and answers, managerial accounting courses in managerial accounting pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Managerial Accounting Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.