Download Managerial Accounting Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM (2023). We provide complete managerial accounting pdf. Managerial Accounting study material includes managerial accounting notes, managerial accounting book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in managerial accounting pdf form.
Managerial Accounting subject is included in M.COM (2023) so students can able to download managerial accounting notes for MCOM (2023) for 2nd semester and managerial accounting notes for M.COM (2023) 1st year.
Table of Content
Managerial Accounting Notes can be downloaded in managerial accounting pdf from the below article.
Managerial Accounting Syllabus
A detailed managerial accounting syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in managerial accounting pdf form.
Module – 1: Management Accounting: Nature, Scope and functions- Role of Management Accountant- Cost Concepts and Classification- Variable Costing and Absorption Costing- Emerging Costing Approaches – Life cycle costing- Quality costing- Kaizen costing- Throughput costing- Back flush costing- Activity Based Costing- Introduction- Concepts- Cost drivers and cost pools- steps to develop ABC System- ABC System and Corporate Strategy.
Module 2: Capital Investment Process- Investment Appraisal Methods- Payback period- ARRTime adjusted methods- Discounted payback period- Net Present Value method- IRR- PI- TV method- Capital Rationing- Risk Analysis- Decision Tree approach- Sensitivity Analysis- Other statistical methods.
Module 3: CVP Analysis and Decision Making: Managerial application of CVP analysis- Make or Buy Decision- Alternative Methods of production- Buy or Lease decision- Shut down or continue- Repair or replace- Accepting bulk orders for idle capacity utilization- Pricing under different situation- Suitable product mix- Key factor etc.
Module 4: Cost of Capital: Concept- Relevance- Elements of cost of capital- Cost of Equity- Cost of Debt- Cost of Retained Earnings- Calculation of Weighted Average Cost of Capital- Cost control and cost reduction techniques- Value Engineering.
Module 5: Performance Measurement: Financial and Non-financial Measurement- Performance- Return on Investment- Residual Income- EVA- Concept- Measurement- Balanced Score Card- Concept- Objectives- Multiple Score Card measures- New horizons in Managerial Control- Transfer Pricing- Responsibility Accounting- Performance Budgeting- ZBB- Social Cost-Benefit Analysis.
M.COM Managerial Accounting PDF
|Managerial Accounting PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Managerial Accounting Notes||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Book||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Syllabus||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Question Paper||Download|
|Managerial Accounting Questions and Answers||Download|
Managerial Accounting Notes
Managerial accounting is the practice of identifying, measuring, analyzing, interpreting, and communicating financial information to managers for the pursuit of an organization’s goals.
It varies from financial accounting because the intended purpose of managerial accounting is to assist users internal to the company in making well-informed business decisions.
Managerial Accounting Questions and Answers
Some of the managerial accounting questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in managerial accounting pdf form.
- Accounting is the process of recording, classifying and summarizing of accounting transactions. Explain.
- The entire accounting system is governed by the practice of accountancy. What are the key principles used in accounting?
- What are the key assumptions of going concern concept?
- Every debit transaction is appropriately equated with the transaction of credit. Define.
- Classify the various kinds of values in accounting process.
- Distinguish between material and immaterial transactions of business.
- Why does the accounting equation remain in balance?
- Liability is defined as currently existing obligations which a business enterprise requires to meet sometime in future. Explain.
- What are the key accounting conventions?
Managerial Accounting Question Paper
If you have already studied the managerial accounting notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year managerial accounting question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of managerial accounting question and answer asked in MCOM 1st year in managerial accounting exam. You can download the syllabus in managerial accounting pdf form.
Managerial Accounting Books
Below is the list of managerial accounting books recommended by the top university in India.
- Atkinson Anthony A., Rajiv D. Banker, Robert Kaplan and S. Mark Young, Management Accounting, Prentice-Hall, 2001.
- Horngreen Charles T., and Gary L. Sundem and William O. Stratton, Introduction to Management Accounting, Prentice Hall of India, 2006.
- Drury Colin, Management and Cost Accounting, Thomson Learning, 2001.
- Garison R.H. and E.W. Noreeb, Managerial Accounting, McGraw Hill, 2000.
- Ronald W. Hilton, Managerial Accounting, McGraw Hill Education, 2006.
- Jawahar Lal, Advanced Management Accounting, Text, Problems and Cases, S. Chand & Co., New Delhi, 2009.
In the above article, a student can download managerial accounting notes for 2nd semester MCOM 2021 and managerial accounting notes for 1st year M.COM 2021. Managerial Accounting study material includes managerial accounting notes, managerial accounting books, managerial accounting syllabus, managerial accounting question paper, managerial accounting case study, managerial accounting questions and answers, managerial accounting courses in managerial accounting pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Managerial Accounting Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.