Download Management Concepts Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA 2022. We provide complete Management Concepts pdf. Management Concepts study material includes Management Concepts notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in Management Concepts pdf form.
Management Concepts subject is included in MBA so students are able to download Management Concepts notes for MBA 3rd year and Management Concepts notes for MBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Management Concepts Notes can be downloaded in Management Concepts pdf from the below article.
Management Concepts Syllabus
A detailed Management Concepts syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in Management Concepts pdf form.
Unit 1: Concept of Management:
- Objectives, Introduction, Meaning of Management, Definition of Management, Nature or Characteristics of Management, Scope of Management, Is Management a Science or an Art?, Professionalisation of Management, Functions of Management, Skills of a Manager, Characteristics of Quality Managers, Universality of Management, Process of Management, Development of Management Thought.
Unit 2: Planning and Decision Making:
- PLANNING: Introduction and Meaning, Definitions 2.3 Nature of Planning, Importance of Planning, Advantages of Planning, Disadvantages of Planning, Planning Process, Need for Planning, Planning Premises, Principles of Planning, TYPES of Planning/Scope of Planning, Planning in Indian Organizations, Business Forecasting.
- DECISION MAKING – Meaning and Definition, Characteristics of Decision Making, Types of Decisions, Decision Making Process, Characteristics of Effective Decisions, Rationality in Decision Making, Limits on Rationality, Issues, Summary, Self-Assessment Question.
Unit 3: Principles of Organisations:
- ORGANISATIONS – Introduction And Meaning, Definition of Organisation, Organisation as a Process, Organisation Structure, Principles of Organisation, Formal and Informal Organisation Management’s Attitude towards Informal Organisation, Differences between Formal and Informal Organisation, Importance of Organisation, Organisation Charts and Manuals, Types of Organisation.
- DEPARTMENTATION – Meaning, Need and Significance of Departments, Process Involved in Departmentation, Dangers of Departmentation, Methods or Basis of Departmentation.
- SPAN OF MANAGEMENT– Meaning, Determining The Proper Span.
- DECENTRALISATION – Meaning. Measurement of Degree of Decentralisation, Advantages of Decentralisation.
- DELEGATION – Meaning, Definitions, Characteristics of Delegation, Elements of Delegation, Principle of Delegation, Types of Delegation, Need of Delegation, Factors Influencing Degree of Delegation, Difference between Decentralisation and Delegation, Matrix Organization, Summary, Self Assessment Questions.
Unit 4: Coordination and Controlling:
- COORDINATION: Meaning, Definition, Nature of Coordination, Essentials of Coordination, Principles of Coordination, Importance of Coordination, Techniques of Effective Coordination, Process of Coordination.
- CONTROLLING: Meaning, Definitions of Controlling, Characteristics of Controlling, Steps in Control Process, Types of Controlling, Essentials of Effective Control Systems, Scope of Controlling.
- CONTROL TECHNIQUES: Meaning, Types of Control Techniques.
- MANAGEMENT BY OBJECTIVES (MBO): Meaning, Definition of MBO, Features of MBO, Process of MBO, Merits of Management by Objectives, Features or Demerits of Management by Objectives, Prerequisites for Installing MBO Programme, Summary, Self-Assessment Questions.
Unit 5: Contemporary Issues:
- Changing Environment, Recent Trends and Challenges for the Future Manager, Changing Indian Business Environment, Role of Managers in Twenty-First Century, Emerging Issues and Challenges Of Management, Trends in Management & Its Challenges, Emerging Principles of Management, Challenges of International Management, Management Challenges in the International/ Global Economy, Contemporary Organisational Structure, Global and Comparative Management, Summary, Self-Assessment Questions.
Management Concepts PDF
|Management Concepts PDF||(How to download)|
|Management Concepts Notes||Download|
|Management Concepts Book||Download|
|Management Concepts Syllabus||Download|
|Management Concepts Question Paper||Download|
|Management Concepts Questions and Answers||Download|
Management Concepts Notes
Management is a technique of extracting work from others in an integrated and co-ordinated manner for realizing the specific objectives through productive use of material resources. Mobilising the physical, human and financial resources and planning their utilization for business operations in such a manner as to reach the defined goals can be benefited to as management.
Management Concepts Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the Management Concepts and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year Management Concepts question and answers.
- State the importance of co-ordination.
- Explain the contribution of Fayol.
- Explain the principles of organizing.
- Explain the advantages of Decentralisation.
- Explain the steps in selection procedures.
- Describe the various requisites for excellent coordination.
- What are the different levels of management?
- Distinguish between management and administration.
- What are the essentials of a good plan?
- What is standing plan?
- Explain the merits and demerits of line and staff organization.
- What are the techniques of direction?
Management Concepts Question Paper
If you have already studied the Management Concepts and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year Management Concepts question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of Management Concepts question and answer asked in MBA 3rd year Management Concepts exam. You can download the syllabus in Management Concepts pdf form.
Management Concepts Books
Below is the list of Management Concepts books recommended by the top university in India.
In the above article, a student can download Management Concepts notes for MBA 3rd year and Management Concepts notes for MBA 6th semester. Management Concepts study material includes Management Concepts notes, Management Concepts books, Management Concepts syllabus, Management Concepts question paper, Management Concepts case study, Management Concepts questions and answers, Management Concepts courses in Management Concepts pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Management Concepts Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.