Introduction to Data Studio Assessment 4 Answers
Table of Content
- 1 Introduction to Data Studio Assessment 4 Answers
- 2 Introduction to Data Studio Course Overview
- 3 Introduction to Data Studio Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 1. Is this course for me?
- 3.2 2. How do I change the name on my course certificate?
- 3.3 3. Can I transfer my Analytics Academy certificate to a different Google Account?
- 3.4 4. Are there pre-requisites for this course?
- 3.5 5. Is this course available in a different language?
- 3.6 6. How long will this course take to complete?
- 3.7 7. How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?
- 3.8 8. How much do Academy courses cost?
- 3.9 9. Why can’t I access Analytics Academy with my G Suite account?
- 3.10 10. Where do I find my Academy User Profile?
- 3.11 11. What are the system requirements to take this course?
- 3.12 12. Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?
- 3.13 13. Now that I’ve completed Introduction to Data Studio, what’s next?
Which reflects a best practice for designing your report?
- Use only one report per page, including much text annotation to summarize findings
- Use the first page as a high-level overview, and add additional pages as needed for more detail
- Use contrasting colors for each different chart
- Use pie charts to compare 10+ segments of a whole
How can you use any Data Studio report as a template?
- Copy the report as new and select your data source(s)
- Copy the data source and select your data set(s)
- Use templates available on the Data Studio Home page
- Ask the report owner to enable viewer’s credentials
What is the purpose of a bullet chart?
- Show the total for a single metric
- See how well a metric is performing against a target
- Identify a correlation between data points
- Highlight a single, critical metric
Using tracking code, Google Analytics can report on data from which systems?
- Quickstart data source creation
- Quickstart report creation
- Offer design tips based on connector
- Extract data for improved report load time
What is the purpose of a scatter plot?
- Observe trends over time
- Track performance against a target
- Identify a relationship between variables
- Compare multiple parts of a whole
Introduction to Data Studio Course Overview
The Introduction to Data Studio online course teaches marketers, business owners, agencies, and data analysts how to visualize data online to gain insights. You’ll learn how to connect your data, create impactful reports, and collaborate with teammates. You’ll gain the knowledge and tools you need to design compelling reports to share with different stakeholders.
- Unit 1: Welcome to Data Studio
- Lesson 1: Data Studio overview
- Lesson 2: How Data Studio works
- Lesson 3: Access controls
Introduction to Data Studio Answers Assessment 1
- Unit 2: Navigate Data Studio
- Lesson 1: Data Studio Home page
- Lesson 2: Data source overview
- Lesson 3: Report overview
- Lesson 4: Report edit mode overview
Introduction to Data Studio Answers Assessment 2
- Unit 3: Build your first report
- Lesson 1: Connect Data
- Lesson 2: Create a new report and add charts
- Lesson 3: Add and configure report controls
- Lesson 4: Share reports with others
Introduction to Data Studio Answers Assessment 3
- Unit 4: Format and Design Reports
- Lesson 1: Data visualization basics
- Lesson 2: Create and use report templates
Introduction to Data Studio Answers Assessment 4
Introduction to Data Studio Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this course for me?
Introduction to Data Studio is a beginner-level course for anyone new to Data Studio, or for anyone wishing to brush up on the basics of connecting data and building a report.
2. How do I change the name on my course certificate?
The name that appears on your User Profile and certificate is the name associated with the Google Account you used to register for Analytics Academy. First, check the email in the upper right-hand corner of the Academy to make sure you are signed in with the correct email.
If you did not specify a name on your Google Account, then no name will appear on your certificate. Also, don’t use a shared email to log into the Academy, since we will be unable to associate your certificate with you personally.
To change or add a name to your Google Account:
1. Sign in to your Google Account.
2. Under “Personal info & privacy,” select “Your personal info,” then select “Name.”
3. Edit or add the name you wish, then click “Done.”
4. Note you may need to refresh the Academy site to reflect the name change or wait about thirty minutes.
3. Can I transfer my Analytics Academy certificate to a different Google Account?
Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer certificates at this time. If you have completed an Analytics Academy course using the wrong email account, you will need to re-register using the correct account and retake the assessments for a certificate of completion.
4. Are there pre-requisites for this course?
This is an introductory course and does not require any previous knowledge.
5. Is this course available in a different language?
Currently, this course is available in English only.
6. How long will this course take to complete?
If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 2-5 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
7. How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?
You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
8. How much do Academy courses cost?
All Academy courses are free of charge.
9. Why can’t I access Analytics Academy with my G Suite account?
G Suite accounts cannot currently access Analytics Academy. Please log in with a non-G Suite Google account.
10. Where do I find my Academy User Profile?
To view the User Profile, sign in to Analytics Academy, click on your account email or picture in the top right corner, and then select “Profile.”
11. What are the system requirements to take this course?
12. Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?
Academy courses include formats such as video and text lessons, which are accessible from most mobile devices. However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work optimally on some mobile devices.
All Google Certification Answers
Google Analytics Academy
Google Analytics for Power Users
Getting Started With Google Analytics 360
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 1
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 2
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 3
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 4
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 5
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 6
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Google Marketing Platform
- Campaign Manager Certification Exam Answers
- Google Creative Certification Exam Answers
- Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answers
- Search Ads 360 Certification Exam Answers
- Google Mobile Experience Certification Answers
- Google Analytics 4 Certification Assessment Answers
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Answers
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller Exam Answers
Google Academy for Ads Google Skill
- Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Answers
- Google My Business Basics Assessment Answers
- Ad Exchange API Basics Assessment Answers
- Bid Manager Optimization Assessment Answers
- Doubleclick Studio Assessment Answers
- DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Answers
- Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Answers
- Google Play Store Listing Certification Answers
Google Digital Garage