Download Industrial Relations Management Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MBA 2021. We provide complete industrial relations management pdf. Industrial Relations Management study material includes industrial relations management notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in industrial relations management pdf form.
Industrial Relations Management subject is included in MBA so students are able to download industrial relations management notes for MBA 3rd year and industrial relations management notes for MBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Industrial Relations Management Notes can be downloaded in industrial relations management pdf from the below article.
Industrial Relations Management Syllabus
A detailed industrial relations management syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in industrial relations management pdf form.
- Unit 1: Introduction: Concept and Determinants of Industrial Relations – Industrial Relations in India – Managing IR Changes – IR and Productivity – Technology and IR -Effective Communication Systems and IR Management – Indian Culture & IR.
- Unit 2: Trade Unions: Purpose, Functions and Structure of Trade Unions – Trade Union Legislation – Multiplicity of Trade Unions – Conflict Resolutions – Industrial Relations – Welfare and Productivity – Social Responsibility of Trade Unions – IR Management and Management of Trade Unions.
- Unit 3: Employee Counseling: Types – Methods – Problems – Consultative Bodies (Bipartite, Tripartite) – IR Strategies – Workers Development and Participation.
- Unit 4: Discipline and Grievance Redressal Machinery: Purposes and Procedures of Disciplinary Action – Grievance Redressal Procedures – Conciliation – Arbitration and Adjudication – Collective Bargaining – The Bargaining Process – Strengths and Skills.
- Unit 5: Labor Administration: ILO, ILC and Indian Constitutional Provisions in Relation to Labor Administration – Central Machinery of Labor Administration – Labor Administration at the State, District and Local Levels – Contemporary Trends and Future of Industrial Relations in India.
Industrial Relations Management Notes PDF
Industrial Relations Management Notes
Dale Yoder Industrial Relations define as the relationship between management and employees, or employees and their organization, which arise out of employment.
Industry means any systematic activity carried on by co operation between an employer and his employee whether such workmen are employed by such employer directly or by or through any agency including a contractor for the production supply or distribution of goods or services with a view to satisfy human want or wishes (not being wants or wishes which are merely spiritual or religious in nature).
Industrial Relations Management Questions and Answers
If you have already studied the industrial relations management and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year industrial relations management question and answers.
- What is the impact of economic and social environment in which organization exists on the IR of the organization?
- What are the factors that lead to the growth of trade unions in Indian context? Discuss the role of trade unions in promoting a healthy work environment in a organization.
- What do you understand by collective bargaining? Explain about the nature and significance of wage and salary administration in organization.
- What do you understand by the term ‘social security’? What have been the major trends and emerging issues in social security in the context of economic liberalization?
- Discuss the various causes and consequences of Industrial disputes.
- How do you understand by industrial relations? Explain the concept of industrial relations in India?
- Define Collective Bargaining. Outline its objectives.
- Define discipline and explain different aspects of discipline.
- Explain the nature and significance of wage and salary administration.
- Explain the various legally required fringe benefits in India.
Industrial Relations Management Question Paper
If you have already studied the industrial relations management and notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year industrial relations management question paper.
It will help you to understand the question paper pattern and type of industrial relations management question and answer asked in MBA 3rd year industrial relations management exam. You can download the syllabus in industrial relations management pdf form.
Industrial Relations Management Books
Below is the list of industrial relations management books recommended by the top university in India.
- Arun Monappa, Industrial Relations, Tata Mc-graw Hill, New Delhi.
- Pramod Verma, Management Of Industrial Relations – Reading and Cases, Oxford University Press, New Delhi.
- Sivarethinamohan, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare, Phi Learning, New Delhi,2010
In the above article, a student can download industrial relations management notes for MBA 3rd year and industrial relations management notes for MBA 6th semester. Industrial Relations Management study material includes industrial relations management notes, industrial relations management books, industrial relations management syllabus, industrial relations management question paper, industrial relations management case study, industrial relations management questions and answers, industrial relations management courses in industrial relations management pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in MBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Industrial Relations Management Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | MBA  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.