Download Income Tax Law Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2023. We provide complete income tax law pdf. Income Tax Law study material includes income tax law notes, income tax law book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in income tax law pdf form.
Income Tax Law subject is included in B.COM, BBA so students can able to download income tax law notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and income tax law notes for B.COM, BBA 5th semester.
Table of Content
Income Tax Law Syllabus
- Computation of gross total income, carry forward and set off of losses, clubbing of income. Deductions from gross total income.
- Introduction of Income Tax: Meaning, features and contribution to public revenue. Important definition-income, gross total income, total income, previous year and assessment year, agriculture income, exempted income. Determination and tax incidence of residential status.
- Computation and taxable income from salary head.
- Computation of taxable income from ‘House Property’ head. Computation of taxable income from ‘Business or Profession’ head.
- Capital Gains: Short term and Long term, exemption from capital gains, computation of capital gains/loss. Computation of taxable income under the head ‘”Income from other sources.”
B.COM Income Tax Law PDF
|Income Tax Law PDF||(How to download)|
|Income Tax Law Notes||Download|
|Income Tax Law Book||Download|
|Income Tax Law Syllabus||Download|
|Income Tax Law Question Paper||Download|
|Income Tax Law Questions and Answers||Download|
Income Tax Law Notes
The Income Tax Act, 1961 is an act to levy, administer, collect, and recover income tax in India. The act is effective from 1 April 1962. It consists of 298 sections and 14 schedules.
The act helps determine a taxpayer’s taxable income, tax liability, appeals, penalties, and prosecution. The government has been making amendments to the act from time to time.
Income Tax Law Questions and Answers
- How do you compute Income from house property?
- Write about the term ‘PERSON’ under section 2(31) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Persons excluded from the charge of Wealth Tax.
- What are the goods under Customs Act, 1962?
- What are the advantages of VAT (Value added Tax)? Advantages.
- What are the disadvantages of VAT (Value Added Tax)? Disadvantages.
- What are the different features of Service Tax?
- Write about Assessment year.
- What are the deductions available under section 24 of Income Tax act?
- Explain the differences between ling term capital gain and short term capital gain.
Income Tax Law Question Paper
If you have already studied the income tax law notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year income tax law question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of income tax law question and answer asked in B.COM, BBA 3rd year income tax law exam. You can download the syllabus in income tax law pdf form.
Income Tax Law Books
Below is the list of income tax law book recommended by the top university in India.
- Income Tax Law & Accounts Dr. H.C. Mehrotra, Dr. S.P. Goyal.
- Concept Building Approach to Income Tax Law and Practice Assessment by Dr Naveen Mittal.
- Income Tax Law Volume 1 by Chaturvedi and Pithisaria.
In the above article, a student can download income tax law notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and income tax law notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester. Income Tax Law study material includes income tax law notes, income tax law books, income tax law syllabus, income tax law question paper, income tax law case study, income tax law questions and answers, income tax law courses in income tax law pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BCOM/BBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Income Tax Law Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | B COM 2023 in the comments section, and Share this post with your friends.