Download Financial Markets And Services Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2021. We provide complete financial markets and services pdf. Financial Markets And Services study material includes financial markets and services notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in financial markets and services pdf form.
Financial Markets And Services subject is included in B.COM, BBA so students can able to download financial markets and services notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and financial markets and services notes for B.COM, BBA 5th semester.
Table of Contents
Financial Markets and Services Syllabus
- Financial system: Introduction, functions of financial system and its components.
- Financial markets: Introduction, Types-Capital market: Primary and secondary (introduction), money market: introduction, types of money market instruments-money at call, treasury bill, certificates of deposits, commercial papers.
- Financial institutions: Definition, types, role in economic development, Commercial banks: emergence of private sector bank after liberalization, financial innovation in commercial banks.
- Financial Regulation: Reserve bank of India, its role and functions, SEBI-introductions and guidelines, Types of exchanges – National, Regional & Local.
- NABARD: Role and functions.
- NBFCs: Concept, guidelines, growth and prospects, IFCI, SFCs, IRBI, SIDC, SIDBI– Introduction and operational policies.
- Mutual Funds: Introduction of UTI, types of mutual funds, significance, growth & performance of MFs in India, Basic operation of Private and public sector insurance (life and general).
- Leasing: Meaning, types, financial, legal and tax aspects, Hire purchasing: Concept, legal framework and taxation, Factoring and forfaiting-meaning and mechanics, Bills rediscounting.
- Management of Non Performing Assets by Banks: Introduction, Tools available to manage NPAs.
- Credit Rating: Introduction, Growth of credit rating agencies in India, Credit Rating Agencies in India.
B.COM Financial Markets and Services PDF
Financial Markets and Services Notes
Financial Market is the interface between a large number of buyers and sellers of the financial products. The prices of the products are fixed by the market forces of demand and supply within the market itself.
Financial services refer to services provided by the finance industry. The finance industry encompasses a broad range of organizations that deal with the management of money.
Among these organizations are banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, consumer finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds and some government sponsored enterprises.
Financial Markets and Services Questions and Answers
Some of the financial markets and services questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in financial markets and services pdf form.
- What is Capital Market? What Functions does capital market perform? What are its various constituents?
- Discuss the composition of money market.
- Define Call Money Market. Discuss recommendations given by various committees.
- “Discount house play an important role in money market” Discuss.
- What are the shortcomings of Indian bill Market? Discuss various steps that have been taken to promote the bill market.
- Discuss the guidelines given by RBI with regard to commercial paper.
- Discuss the various guideline regarding certificate of deposit market.
- What are the various issues? Discuss its methods.
- Explain in detail various Functionaries operating in stock exchange in India.
- Disuses in brief RBI guidelines in regard to call money market.
- Define Treasury bill Market. Explain its importance in brief.
- Explain various functions of New Issue Market in brief.
- Discuss the difference between capital market and Money market.
- Explain Rolling Settlement in brief.
- Explain the difference between Treasury bill and commercial bill.
Financial Markets and Services Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of financial markets and services question and answer asked in B.COM, BBA 3rd year financial markets and services exam. You can download the syllabus in financial markets and services pdf form.
Financial Markets and Services Books
Below is the list of financial markets and services book recommended by the top university in India.
- Auerbach Robert D., Finance Markets and Institutions, Macmillan Publishing Co. Inc., New York.
- Bhole M.K., Financial Markets and Institutions, Macmillan Publishing Co. Inc., New York.
- Cooper Kersey and Donald R. Fraser, The Financial Market Place, Addison Wesley Publishing Company (Latest Edition).
- Khan M.Y, Indian Financial System, Tata McGraw Hill.
- Mandura Jeff, Financial Markets and Institutions, West Publishing Company, New York.
- Meir Kohn, Financial Institutions and Markets, McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New York.
In the above article, a student can download financial markets and services notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and financial markets and services notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester. Financial Markets And Services study material includes financial markets and services notes, financial markets and services books, financial markets and services syllabus, financial markets and services question paper, financial markets and services case study, financial markets and services questions and answers, financial markets and services courses in financial markets and services pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BCOM/BBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Financial Markets And Services Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | B COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.