Download Financial Management Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2021. We provide complete financial management pdf. Financial Management study material includes financial management notes, financial management book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in financial management pdf form.
Financial Management subject is included in B.COM, BBA so students can able to download financial management notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and financial management notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester.
Table of Contents
Financial Management Syllabus
- Financial Management: Meaning, Objective and scope, Finance functions – Investment, financing and dividend decisions, Financial goal- Profit Maximization vs. Wealth Maximization.
- Concept of the time value of money: Present & future value of annuities & Single Amount, perpetuity, Growth rate calculations.
- Source of Finance: Short term and long term Source of Finance, Leasing as a Source of Finance.
- Concept of economic value-added.
- Risk and return analysis: Risk Measurement.
- Cost of Capital: Concept and its significance, Measurement of cost of capital of various sources of funds, Weighted average cost of capital.
- Capital structure decision: theories of Capital Structure, Optimum Capital Structure Leverage: Operating and Financial Leverage.
- Capital budgeting: Meaning and Process, Methods of analyzing capital budgeting decisions, Capital rationing, Capital decision under risk, and uncertainty.
- Working Capital: Concept and significance, Determining working capital requirements, Management of Inventory, debtors, and cash, Financing of working capital needs.
- Management of surplus: Retained earnings and dividend policy, Theories of dividend, Forms of dividend, and corporate dividend behavior.
B.COM Financial Management PDF
|Financial Management PDF||(How to download)|
|Financial Management Notes||Download|
|Financial Management Book||Download|
|Financial Management Syllabus||Download|
|Financial Management Questions Paper||Download|
|Financial Management Questions and Answers||Download|
Financial Management Notes
Finance can be defined as the art and science of managing money. Virtually, all individuals and organizations earn or raise money and spend or invest money. Finance is concerned with the process, institutions, markets and instruments involved in the transfer of money among individuals, business and governments.
Financial management as an academic discipline has undergone fundamental changes with regard to its scope and coverage. In the earlier years, it was treated synonymously with the raising of funds. In the later years, its broader scope, included in addition to the procurement of funds, efficient use of resources.
Financial Management Questions and Answers
- What are the tasks of Financial Management?
- Discuss the salient features of the traditional approach to corporate finance.
- Discuss the distinctive features of modern approach to corporate finance.
- What is the normative goal of Financial Management?
- “Financial Management is an integral part of the jobs of all managers. Hence, it cannot be entrusted to a staff department”. Discuss.
- Discuss some of the problems financial managers in a developing country like India have to grapple with.
- Draw a typical organization chart highlighting the finance function of a company.
- “The profit maximization is not an operationally feasible criterion.” Do you agree? Justify.
- ‘Finance is considered to be the blood of the enterprise’. Justify.
- You are the finance manager of a firm and asked to organize all the financial decisions of the firm. Elucidate the ways in which you will do it.
Financial Management Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of financial management question and answer asked in B.COM, BBA 3rd year financial management exam. You can download the syllabus in financial management pdf form.
Financial Management Books
Below is the list of financial management book recommended by the top university in India.
- Dr Pradeep Kumar Sinha, Financial Management, New Delhi, Excel Books, 2009.
- Van Horne, J.C. and Wachowicz, Jr, J.M., Fundamentals of Financial Management, New Delhi, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., 1996, p. 2.
- Chandra, P., Financial Management—Theory and Practice, New Delhi, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Ltd., 2002, p. 3.
In the above article, a student can download financial management notes for B.COM, BBA 3rd year and financial management notes for B.COM, BBA 6th semester. Financial Management study material includes financial management notes, financial management books, financial management syllabus, financial management question paper, financial management case study, financial management questions and answers, financial management courses in financial management pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in BCOM/BBA Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Financial Management Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | B BOM  in the comments section, and Share this post with your friends.