Download Financial Management and Policy Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM 2021. We provide complete financial management and policy pdf. Financial Management and Policy study material include notes, book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in financial management and policy pdf form.
Financial Management and Policy subject is included in M.COM 2021 so students can able to download financial management and policy notes for MCOM 2021 for 3rd semester and financial management and policy notes for M.COM 2021 2nd year.
Table of Contents
Financial Management and Policy Syllabus
A detailed financial management and policy syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in financial management and policy pdf form.
- Financial Management: Nature, objectives and scope; financial decision-making and types of financial decisions; role of a finance manager in a firm and Agency problem. Risk-Return framework for financial decision-making.
- Capital Budgeting Decisions: Nature and Kinds of Capital Budgeting Decisions; techniques of evaluating capital budgeting decisions, capital budgeting decisions under constraints and with multiple objectives using Mathematical Programming Models; Capital budgeting decisions under inflation; Capital budgeting decisions under uncertainty and their evaluation using Statistical Decision Theory. Analysis of Real life capital budgeting decisions-some case studies.
- Capital Structure: Concept; financial leverage and its impact on the valuation of firm; theories of capital structure, optimal capital structure; determinants of capital structure.
- Dividend Policy: Dividend and its form; cash dividend, right and bonus shares, and buy-back of shares; theories of dividend policy and their impact on the value of a firm; types of dividend policy-constant pay-out ratio and constant dividend amount policies; determinants of dividend policy and some case studies.
- Working Capital Planning and Management: Basics of working capital planning and management; estimation of working capital requirement; working capital policy and its management of cash, accounts receivables and inventories; Mathematical and Simulation Models for Working Capital Decisions; financing working capital.
- Corporate re-structuring: Mergers and Acquisitions-types; sources of takeover gains; valuation and financing of acquisitions; Analysis of some case studies.
- The empirical evidences on theories and the case studies relevant for above topics are required be discussed.
M.COM Financial Management and Policy PDF
Financial Management and Policy Notes
Finance is the lifeline of any business. However, finances, like most other resources, are always limited. On the other hand, wants are always unlimited. Therefore, it is important for a business to manage its finances efficiently.
As an introduction to financial management, in this article, we will look at the nature, scope, and significance of financial management, along with financial decisions and planning.
Financial Management and Policy Questions and Answers
Some of the financial management and policy questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in financial management and policy pdf form.
- Functions of a Chief Financial Officer. Explain.
- What is two basic functions of financial management?
- Limitations of Profit Maximisation Objective of Financial Management.
- Responsibilities of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Explain.
- Conflict in Profit versus Wealth Maximization Principle of the Firm.
- What Is The Financial Management Reform?
- What Are Some Of The Problems With The Current Management Of Government Finances?
- What Is Financial Management Information System (fmis)?
Financial Management and Policy Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of financial management and policy question and answer asked in MCOM 2nd year in financial management and policy exam. You can download the syllabus in financial management and policy pdf form.
Financial Management and Policy Books
Below is the list of financial management and policy book recommended by the top university in India.
- Van Horne, James C., Financial Management and Policy, Prentice Hall of India 12th Ed, 2008.
- Pandey I. M., Financial Management, 9th Ed. Vikas Publishing.
- Ross S.A., R.W. Westerfield and J. Jaffe, Corporate Finance, 7th Ed. McGraw Hill.
- Brealey R.A. and S.C. Myers, Principles of Corporate Finance, McGraw Hill, 6th Ed.
- Damodaran, A, “Corporate Finance: Theory and Practice”. John Wiley & Sons, 2 nd Ed., 2001.
In the above article, a student can download financial management and policy notes for 1st semester MCOM 2021 and financial management and policy notes for 1st year M.COM 2021. Financial Management and Policy study material includes financial management and policy notes, financial management and policy books, financial management and policy syllabus, financial management and policy question paper, financial management and policy case study, financial management and policy questions and answers, financial management and policy courses in financial management and policy pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Financial Management and Policy Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.