Download Economic Analysis Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM (2023). We provide a complete economic analysis pdf. Economic Analysis study material includes economic analysis notes, economic analysis book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in economic analysis pdf form.
Economic Analysis subject is included in M.COM (2023) so students can able to download economic analysis notes for MCOM (2023) for 1th semester and economic analysis notes for M.COM (2023) 1st year.
Table of Content
Economic Analysis Syllabus
- Introduction to Economic Analysis
- Managerial Economics: an Overview
- Objectives of the Business Firm
- Fundamental Economic Concepts
- Law of Demand
- Demand Elasticity
- Demand Forecasting
- Consumer Behaviour: Cardinal Analysis
- Consumer Behaviour: Ordinal Analysis
- Production Function
- Economies of Scale
- Cost Concepts
- Price Determination: Perfect Competition and Monopoly
- Price Determination: Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Dumping and Tranfer Pricing
- Business Cycles
- Balance of Payment
- Monetary Policy
- Fiscal Policy
- Contemporary Issues in Economic Analysis
M.COM Economic Analysis PDF
|Economic Analysis PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Economic Analysis Notes||Download|
|Economic Analysis Book||Download|
|Economic Analysis Syllabus||Download|
|Economic Analysis Question Paper||Download|
|Economic Analysis Questions and Answers||Download|
Economic Analysis Notes
An economic analysis is a process followed by experts to understand how key economic factors affect the functioning of an organization, industry, region or any other particular population group, with the purpose of making wiser decisions for the future.
It is a broader term that can mean simple and concise or sophisticated and complex identification, study and projection of economic variables.
Economic Analysis Questions and Answers
- Explain in detail Micro economics and Macroeconomics. How they differ?
- Explain Scarcity and Efficiency.
- Describe the economic growth and stability in detail.
- Explain PPF. State the importance of PPF.
- Explain the role of market in detail.
- What is micro economics?
- Define scarcity.
- Write a note on PPF?
- State the fundamental economic problem.
- Discuss the meaning of demand and its various types.
- Define price elasticity of demand. How it can be measured
- Write detailed note on Law Diminishing Marginal Utility
- Write an explanatory note on law of returns to scale.
- What do you understand by economies and diseconomies of scale?
- What is market structure? Explain the characteristics and determinants of market structure.
- Define ‘oligopoly.’ Explain how p[rice and output decision are taken under conditions of oligopoly under conditions of oligopoly.
- Describe the determinants and type of market efficiency.
- Explain demand and supply of factor.
- Explain interaction of product and factor market.
- Explain the meaning and features of national income.
- What is aggregate supply demand? What are its components?
- Explain the aggregate supply in detail.
- What is aggregate demand? What are its components?
- How fiscal policy related to growth and price stability?
Economic Analysis Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of economic analysis question and answer asked in MCOM 1st year in economic analysis exam. You can download the syllabus in economic analysis pdf form.
Economic Analysis Books
Below is the list of economic analysis book recommended by the top university in India.
- Koutsyiannis, A., Modern Microeconomics, Macmillan Press Ltd. (1998 Reprint).
- Varian, Micro-Economic Analysis (ed. 3), Norton, 1992.
- Pindyck Robert S. and Daniel L. Rubinfeld, Micro Economics, Third Edition, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 1996.
- Madala G.S. and Ellen Miller, Micro Economics, Theory and Applications, McGraw Hill, Book Company, New York.
- Gould, John P., Edward P. Lazear, Micro-Economic Theory, Richard D. Irwin, Inc., Homewood Illinois.
- Sen Anindya, Micro-Economics: Theory and Applications, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 1999.
- Tirole J., The Theory of Industrial Organisation, Cambridge MIT Press, 1988
In the above article, a student can download economic analysis notes for 1st semester MCOM 2021 and economic analysis notes for 1st year M.COM 2021. Economic Analysis study material includes economic analysis notes, economic analysis books, economic analysis syllabus, economic analysis question paper, economic analysis case study, economic analysis questions and answers, economic analysis courses in economic analysis pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Economic Analysis Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.