Download Economic Analysis Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM 2021. We provide a complete economic analysis pdf. Economic Analysis study material includes economic analysis notes, economic analysis book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in economic analysis pdf form.
Economic Analysis subject is included in M.COM 2021 so students can able to download economic analysis notes for MCOM 2021 for 1th semester and economic analysis notes for M.COM 2021 1st year.
Table of Contents
Economic Analysis Syllabus
- Firm and its objectives: Theories of the firm, managerial theories, behavioural approaches, growth theories, satisficing theory etc. Relevance of profit maximization in the modern context.
- Consumer Behaviour: Determination of demand. The type of goods and the demand function. Indifference curve analysis, Indifference preference, Slutsky’s analysis of demand, Revealed preference, theory of attributes, snob appeal, bandwagon effect and the demand function. Intertemporal demand function. Demand for durable goods.
- Production and Cost: Production function, Concept of productivity, isoquants ridge lines, isoclines, isocost lines, Expansion path and Multiproduct firm, Empirical production function: Cobbe-Douglas, CES, VES and Translog. Estimation of a production function.
- Cost function: Classification of costs, short run and lon run cost functions. Law of variable proportion, return to scale, scale economies, scope economies. Estimation of cost function, Problem of estimating cost and production functions. Duality between production and cost function. Efficiency and the firm.
- Price and output relationship under different market structures: Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Discriminating monopoly. Monoplolistic competition, oligopoly, Game theory and oligopolistic behaviours, duopoly, Bilateral monopoly. Relating the structure with market situations. Competition and markets, Social cost of Monopoly, regulatory aspects of monopoly.
- Pricing practices: Economics of advertisement costs, Barrier to entry. Basis pricing, Transfer Pricing, Dumping and other practices. Pricing and wages. Minimum wage and price structure.
- Factor pricing: Elements of factor pricing, labour pricing, Demand and supply of factors of production. Profit theories and profit management.
- Economics of information: Symmetric and Asymmetric Information, Risk and uncertainty and the Decision making: Concept of risk, risk-return evaluation, risk preference, risk aversion, Adjusting business decision for risk.
- Technological change and the global market economy: Impact of technological change on productivity, labour and market structure. Industrial innovation and technology and technological environmental forecasting.
Cases: Some cases involving the use of concepts of the microeconomics are required to be discussed.
M.COM Economic Analysis PDF
|Economic Analysis PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Economic Analysis Notes||Download|
|Economic Analysis Book||Download|
|Economic Analysis Syllabus||Download|
|Economic Analysis Question Paper||Download|
|Economic Analysis Questions and Answers||Download|
Economic Analysis Notes
An economic analysis is a process followed by experts to understand how key economic factors affect the functioning of an organization, industry, region or any other particular population group, with the purpose of making wiser decisions for the future.
It is a broader term that can mean simple and concise or sophisticated and complex identification, study and projection of economic variables.
Economic Analysis Questions and Answers
Economic Analysis Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of economic analysis question and answer asked in MCOM 1st year in economic analysis exam. You can download the syllabus in economic analysis pdf form.
Economic Analysis Books
Below is the list of economic analysis book recommended by the top university in India.
- Koutsyiannis, A., Modern Microeconomics, Macmillan Press Ltd. (1998 Reprint).
- Varian, Micro-Economic Analysis (ed. 3), Norton, 1992.
- Pindyck Robert S. and Daniel L. Rubinfeld, Micro Economics, Third Edition, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 1996.
- Madala G.S. and Ellen Miller, Micro Economics, Theory and Applications, McGraw Hill, Book Company, New York.
- Gould, John P., Edward P. Lazear, Micro-Economic Theory, Richard D. Irwin, Inc., Homewood Illinois.
- Sen Anindya, Micro-Economics: Theory and Applications, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 1999.
- Tirole J., The Theory of Industrial Organisation, Cambridge MIT Press, 1988
In the above article, a student can download economic analysis notes for 1st semester MCOM 2021 and economic analysis notes for 1st year M.COM 2021. Economic Analysis study material includes economic analysis notes, economic analysis books, economic analysis syllabus, economic analysis question paper, economic analysis case study, economic analysis questions and answers, economic analysis courses in economic analysis pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Economic Analysis Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.