Download Business Environment Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for MCOM (2023). We provide complete business environment pdf. Business Environment study material includes business environment notes, business environment book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in business environment pdf form.
Business Environment subject is included in M.COM 2021 so students can able to download business environment notes for MCOM 2021 for 1st semester and business environment notes for M.COM 2021 1st year.
Table of Content
Business Environment Notes can be downloaded in business environment pdf from the below article.
Business Environment Syllabus
A detailed business environment syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in business environment syllabus pdf form.
- Introduction to Business Environment
- External Environment of Business
- Trade Unions and Quality Circles
- Indian Economy-An Overview
- Public sector in India
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Indian Economy- Growth and Drivers
- Industrial Policy of India
- Challenges Faced by Indian Economy
- Black Money in India
- India and the Knowledge Economy
- Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Portfolio Investment
- Classification/Types of FDI
- FDI Policy
- FDI in Indian retail Sector
- Other International Forums for Trade Facilitations
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Foreign trade policy of India
M.COM Business Environment PDF
|Business Environment PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Business Environment Notes||Download|
|Business Environment Book||Download|
|Business Environment Syllabus||Download|
|Business Environment Question Paper||Download|
|Business Environment Questions and Answers||Download|
Business Environment Notes
Definition of Business Environment is sum or collection of all internal and external factors such as employees, customers needs and expectations, supply and demand, management, clients, suppliers, owners, activities by government, innovation in technology, social trends, market trends, economic changes, etc.
These factors affect the function of the company and how a company works directly or indirectly. Sum of these factors influences the companies or business organisations environment and situation.
Business Environment Questions and Answers
Some of the business environment questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in business environment pdf form.
- “The relation between a business and an environment is not a one way affair”. Comment.
- Analyse how Indian automobile market has changed over these years. What are the critical success factors for some of the major players in this industry?
- India’s industrial outlook changed significantly after 1991. Why and how?
- Discuss the major changes that have taken place in India’s political scenario over the years. Has the situation improved or worsened? Give reasons.
- How do the demographic variables decide the marketing mix of the organisation? Explain with detailed example of any two companies from different industries.
- “Environment is dynamic and multi-faceted”. Discuss.
- A company should not only monitor its own performance but competition also. Why is it so important to assess the competition? Take any close competitors from any industry and compare & contrast the two.
- Suppose you are the CEO of a fast food restaurant chain. Your company wants to enter India and position itself in the same category as McDonalds, KFC and Pizza Hut. What factors will you have to keep in mind before entering India?
- Is there any practical difference between scanning and monitoring? If you were to assess the competition, which one is better for you?
- “A good strategist always keeps an eye on development in environment.” Comment.
- Do a SWOT analysis of the Indian Tourism industry?
- Suppose you are going a researcher interested in knowing the actual position of the fashion industry. What will be better for you-SWOT analysis or SLEPT analysis? How will you do analysis?
- Discuss how volatility in crude oil prices across the world and growing import bill poses a big threat for Indian economy.
- What is the rationale behind the Five year plans? Do you think five years are enough for a plan to be put up and implemented successfully? Critically analyse the planning process in India till now.
- Critically evaluate the eleventh five year plans. Do you think they cover all the issues that need to be addressed? What suggestions can you give for improvement in these plans?
Business Environment Question Paper
If you have already studied the business environment notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year business environment question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of business environment question and answer asked in MCOM 1st year in business environment exam. You can download the syllabus in business environment pdf form.
Business Environment Books
Below is the list of business environment books recommended by the top university in India.
- Branson William H., Macro Economic Theory and Policy, First East-West Press, 3rd edition 2005.
- Dornbusch, R. and S. Fischer Macro Economic 6 th edition Publisher Tata McGraw Hill.
- Oliver Blanchard Macro Economic 4 th edition Pearson Education, LPE.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, Macro Economic 4 th edition. Macmillan.
In the above article, a student can download business environment notes for 2nd semester MCOM 2021 and business environment notes for 1st year M.COM 2021. Business Environment study material includes business environment notes, business environment books, business environment syllabus, business environment question paper, business environment case study, business environment questions and answers, business environment courses in business environment pdf form.
Go On, Share & Help your Friend
Did we miss something in M.COM Study Material or You want something More? Come on! Tell us what you think about our post on Business Environment Notes | PDF, Book, Syllabus | M COM  in the comments section and Share this post with your friends.