Last Updated on7 min read
- Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
- Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series – Level 1, 2 & 3
- Excel Skills for Business Specialization
- Beginners to Expert Excel and Excel VBA 38 Hours Mega Course
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365)
- Microsoft Office certifications
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel
- Unlock Excel VBA and Excel Macros
Our global e-learning expert and business professional have compiled this list of Best Excel Course, Certification, Tutorial, Training and Class available online for 2020. These Excel Courses are suitable for beginners, intermediate as well as experts. This compilation has helped over 3500+ students and employee already and is updated every 15 days.
Table of Contents
- 1 Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- 2 Microsoft Excel – Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
- 3 Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series – Level 1, 2 & 3
- 4 Excel Skills for Business Specialization
- 5 Beginners to Expert Excel and Excel VBA 38 Hours Mega Course
- 6 Excel Essential Training (Office 365)
- 7 Microsoft Office certifications
- 8 Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel
- 9 Unlock Excel VBA and Excel Macros
This udemy Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
This excel course covers excel introduction, formula, functions, creating a chart, pivot table, conditional, lookup, working with VBA and many more concept.
Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course is taught by Kyle Pew Microsoft Certified Trainer and it is one of the best excel course on udemy.
Key Skills & USP
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Build a solid understanding of the basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn to automate day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
- Get full lifetime access to articles, 37 downloadable resources and Certificate of Completion
This course is for beginners, intermediate and advanced user who is looking to level up their skills.
Students Enrolled: 451,016
Duration: 17.5 hours
Master 75+ Excel formulas with hands-on demos from a best-selling Microsoft Excel instructord 3 professionally.
This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool.
This excel course has a broad range of Excel formulas & functions cover Lookup/Reference functions, Statistical functions, Formula-based formatting, Date & Time functions, Logical operators, Array formulas, Text functions, INDIRECT & HYPERLINK, Web scraping with WEBSERVICE & FILTERXML and many more concept.
Microsoft Excel – Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions course is taught by Chris Dutton (Founder, Maven Analytics) and it is one of the best advance excel course on udemy.
Key Skills & USP
- Learn how to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic Excel formulas from scratch
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Automate, streamline, and completely revolutionize your workflow with Excel
- Build Excel formulas to analyze dates, text fields, values and arrays
- Get full lifetime access to 6 articles, 3 downloadable resources and Certificate of Completion with a 30-day money-back guarantee
This course is for Excel users who have basic skills but want to upscale their skill to advance level, hoping to expand their analytics skill set or anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence.
Students Enrolled: 158,580
Duration: 8 hours
This udemy excel course will take you from the ground up, and go from a complete beginner, to superuser, to being part of the few Excel Elite, and being able to program your very own full-blown applications using VBA etc.
This excel course covers excel step by step explanations, formulas, excel integration with a database, VBA programming, report automation and many more concept.
Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series – Level 1, 2 & 3 courses is taught by Alan Jarvis and it is one of the best excel essential course.
Key Skills & USP
- Master all the basics of Excel, even if you’ve never seen a spreadsheet before!
- You will be able to build your own simple, AND complex formulas
- Fully automate Excel using Visual Basic for Applications
- Control other Microsoft applications like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and even Windows itself!
- Learn with lectures, quizzes, projects available in modules
- 339 Lectures + Full lifetime access + 127 downloadable resources + Certificate of Completion
This course is aimed at complete beginners, or those who want to get a thorough knowledge of Excel.
Students Enrolled: 65,454
Duration: 27.5 hours
This udemy excel course will teach you Excel skills that will help you succeed in business. Learn to master excel to add a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio.
This excel course specialization has four courses and learners can design sophisticated spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques and many more concept.
Excel Skills for Business Specialization course is taught by A/Professor Yvonne Breyer (Director, Learning & Teaching) and it is one of the best excel course on Coursera.
Key Skills & USP
- Learn to use formulas and functions to perform calculations on data
- Learn to create easy-to-use spreadsheets, validate data, find and correct errors, navigation aids for large workbooks
- Learn to analyze data and present the results in a user-friendly way
- Get full lifetime access to practice quizzes, graded assignments, quizzes with feedback and Certificate of Completion
This excel course is intended for anyone who wants to develop one of the most critical and fundamental digital skills today and wants to level up their skills.
Students Enrolled: 22,813
Duration: 6 months (3 hours/week)
This udemy excel course is an in-depth tutorial that will take you from beginner level to advanced level in Excel and will help build you a solid understanding of excel and use it effectively in your work. Over 38 hours of Excel content is provided in this excel course.
This excel course covers excel basic feature, formulas, text filters, functions, Pivot Tables, basic, setup, building, debugging of VBA macros, waterfall/gauge/dynamic charts, data analysis, and many more concept.
Beginners to Expert Excel and Excel VBA 38 Hours Mega course is taught by Mach 42 Productions (Excel Consulting) and it is one of the top excel course for students.
Key Skills & USP
- Learn Excel formulas, Pivot Tables, VBA macros, charts
- Learn to use Pivot Tables, VBA, and build them to analyse their data
- Learn conditional formatting, formulas in all aspects- write them, edit them, fix them
- Learn to format cells, make tables and dynamic charts, navigate a spreadsheet without losing the context of their data
- 324 Lectures + Full lifetime access + 28 articles +228 downloadable resources + Certificate of Completion
This course is for students who are at basic beginners excel level and want to become an expert in excel.
Students Enrolled: 14,547
Duration: 38 hours
This LinkedIn excel course will teach you Microsoft Excel as one of the most sought-after skills. This learning path will help you become an Excel power user – covering everything from functions and formatting to PivotTables and dashboards.
This LinkedIn Microsoft excel course has 8 modules
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365) – 285,376 viewers
- Excel: Advanced Formulas and Functions – 135,795 viewers
- Excel: Advanced Formatting Techniques (Office 365/Excel 2019) – 18,534 viewers
- Excel: Creating a Basic Dashboard – 199,099 viewers
- Excel: Charts in Depth – 16,750 viewers
- Excel: PivotTables in Depth – 137,180 viewers
- Cert Prep: Excel Associate – Microsoft Office Specialist for Office 2019 and Office 365 – 12,766 viewers
- Cert Prep: Excel Expert – Microsoft Office Specialist for Office 2019 and Office 365 – 12,981 viewers
Master Microsoft Excel course is taught by Dennis Taylor (Excel expert), Curtis Frye (President of Technology and Society, Incorporated) & Jennifer McBee (Microsoft Certified Trainer) and it is one of the best excel course on LinkedIn.
Key Skills & USP
- Become certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) or MOS Expert.
- Learn how to enter and organize data, build charts and PivotTables, sort data, and use other Excel features.
- Learn how to use advanced formulas and functions, including lookup, statistical, text, and math functions.
- Learn advanced formatting techniques in Excel that can help you create effective and appealing spreadsheets.
- Learn how to set up a dashboard worksheet, create links to workbook elements, maximize your screen space by hiding rows, and more.
- Explore how to add visual appeal to your spreadsheets and workbooks with this in-depth course on the powerful charting features of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn how to summarize and analyze data using the most powerful and most overlooked feature in Excel: PivotTables.
- Get training for the Excel Associate certification exams for Office 365 and Office 2019.
- prepares you for the Excel Expert exam for Office 2019 and Office 365 (MO-201)
- Get full lifetime access to project file, chapter quizzes and Certificate of Completion.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn & master Microsoft excel and professionals who want to become certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) or MOS Expert.
Professional Enrolled: 5,00,000+
Duration: 25 hours
What would be great, to learn excel from creator itself – Microsoft.
This Microsoft Excel course will teach you the fundamentals, as well as advanced concepts. After finishing every course, you will have to clear the certification exam in order to obtain your certificate of completion from Microsoft.
Microsoft Office certifications course is taught by Microsoft and it is one of the best excel course.
Key Skills & USP
- Learn the fundamental of MS Office applications, and then move on to advanced and core skills
- Get the ability to use MS Office applications like Excel, Word, or PowerPoint which help you to align with productivity at work
- Get full lifetime access to articles, case study, practise test and Certifications
This course is for anyone who want to learn and get certifications directly from Microsoft.
Duration: Self Paced
This Coursera excel course will teach you the use of Excel and is designed to give you a working knowledge of Excel with the aim of getting to use it for more advance topics.
This excel course covers basic operations such as reading data into excel using various data formats, organizing, manipulating, filtering, pivot tables, charts, more advanced functionality, graphing, charting and many more concepts.
Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel course is taught by Sharad Borle & offered by Rice University and it is one of the best excel course for data analysis.
Key Skills & USP
- Learn the basic excel spreadsheet and its advanced concepts
- Apply functions such as the IF, nested IF, VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP etc
- Master the Data filtering capabilities of Excel
- Get full lifetime access to articles, practice quizzes, graded assignments and Shareable Certificate of Completion
The course is designed keeping in mind two kinds of learners – those who have very little functional knowledge of Excel and those who use Excel regularly but at a peripheral level and wish to enhance their skills.
Students Enrolled: 103,429
Duration: 20 hours
This udemy excel course will teach you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be able to use VBA to improve your workflow, save time and automate your current Excel projects.
This excel course covers the basics of VBA, object model, worksheet, variable, built-in function, looping, array, pivot tables, custom charts and many more concept.
Unlock Excel VBA and Excel Macros course is taught by Leila Gharani (Microsoft Excel MVP, Bestselling Instructor) and it is one of the best excel VBA & Macros on udemy.
Key Skills & USP
- Learn to enhance your current Excel files & automate your work with VBA
- Master Excel VBA, Macros, Formulas and core functionality
- Learn to create simple solutions to complex problems by levering excel functionality with Macros
- Get full lifetime access to 28 articles, 53 downloadable resources and Certificate of Completion
This excel course is for data analyst, business professionals who’d like to simplify & automate work flow and for anyone who like to improve their skills.
Students Enrolled: 80,874
Duration: 22.5 hours
Thanks for Reading!
Now, you have the list of Best excel Courses, Certifications, Tutorial, Degree and Training available Online for 2020. I hope you really enjoy learning from these courses as I did.
Now, its your time! Learn, grow and upgrade your life.
If you have any suggestions you’d like to add of a course you’ve taken, or if you’ve already taken a course I listed, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below or message us on Instagram.
Also, if you are a Udemy instructor and would like to see if your course if a good fit for this list, please feel free to contact us with a link to your course’s Udemy page.