Table of Content
- 1 Advanced Google Analytics Answers Assessment 4
- 1.1 What is “remarketing” in Google Analytics?
- 1.2 To enable remarketing in Google Analytics, what must first be enabled?
- 1.3 Which remarketing audiences can be defined in Google Analytics?
- 1.4 Remarketing can show relevant ads on which Google properties?
- 1.5 What is the maximum duration a user can be included in a remarketing audience?
- 1.6 What Google Analytics data can be used to define a remarketing audience?
- 1.7 How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- 1.8 Which users could be targeted with Dynamic Remarketing to bring them back to a website?
- 1.9 To set up Dynamic Remarketing for a retail vertical, what must be linked to Google Ads?
- 1.10 To set up Dynamic Remarketing, what must first be created in Google Analytics?
- 2 Advanced Google Analytics Course Overview
- 3 Advanced Google Analytics Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 1. How do I prepare for and complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam?
- 3.2 2. How do I change the name on my course certificate?
- 3.3 3. Can I transfer my Analytics Academy certificate to a different Google Account?
- 3.4 4. Is this course available in a different language?
- 3.5 5. Why is some of the course translated and some of the course in English?
- 3.6 6. How long will this course take to complete?
- 3.7 7. If I have a question about the course, who should I ask?
- 3.8 8. How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?
- 3.9 9. How much do Academy courses cost?
- 3.10 10. Why can’t I access Analytics Academy with my G Suite account?
- 3.11 11. What are the system requirements to take this course?
- 3.12 12. Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?
Advanced Google Analytics Answers Assessment 4
What is “remarketing” in Google Analytics?
- When users visit a website for the first time and complete a conversion
- When users are shown targeted ads to bring them back to a website and encourage a conversion
- When Google Analytics can’t distinguish a new user because they have deleted their browser cookies
- When a user buys an available product from a competitor
To enable remarketing in Google Analytics, what must first be enabled?
- Advertising Reporting Features
- Demographics and Interests
- Google Ads or Display & Video 360 account linking
- Custom Dimension
Which remarketing audiences can be defined in Google Analytics?
- Users who visited a specific page on a website
- Users who played a video on a website
- Users who speak a particular language
- Users who searched for a product on Google Search
Remarketing can show relevant ads on which Google properties?
- Google Display Network
- Google Sites
- Mobile apps
- Google Search
What is the maximum duration a user can be included in a remarketing audience?
- 120 days
- 180 days
- 365 days
- 540 days
What Google Analytics data can be used to define a remarketing audience?
- Pre-defined Segment
- Custom Segment
- User email address
- Users who have never visited your website
Which users could be targeted with Dynamic Remarketing to bring them back to a website?
- Users who posted a favorable product review
- Users who viewed a website search result page
- Users who viewed product detail pages
- Users who abandoned their shopping carts
To set up Dynamic Remarketing for a retail vertical, what must be linked to Google Ads?
- The Google Search Center
- The Google Analytics Center
- The Google Merchant Center
- The Google Help Center
To set up Dynamic Remarketing, what must first be created in Google Analytics?
- Custom Segment
- Custom Metric
- Custom Dimension
- Custom Report
Advanced Google Analytics Course Overview
Advanced Google Analytics walks you through how data gets collected and processed into readable reports. You’ll learn how to use configurations like Custom Dimensions, Custom Metrics, and Event Tracking to collect data that’s specific to your business.
The course will also demonstrate more advanced analysis techniques using segmentation, channel reports, audience reports, and custom reports, as well as marketing strategies like remarketing and Dynamic Remarketing that show ads to customers who have visited your website.
This course covers Google Analytics primarily for measuring website traffic. To learn about new capabilities that bring app and web analytics together, visit Analytics Help.
- Unit 1: Data Collection and Processing
- Lesson 1: Google Analytics data collection
- Lesson 2: Categorizing into users and sessions
- Lesson 3: Applying configuration settings
- Lesson 4: Storing data and generating reports
- Lesson 5: Creating a measurement plan
Advanced Google Analytics Answers Assessment 1
- Unit 2: Setting Up Data Collection and Configuration
- Lesson 1: Organize your Analytics account
- Lesson 2: Set up advanced filters on views
- Lesson 3: Create your own Custom Dimensions
- Lesson 4: Create your own Custom Metrics
- Lesson 5: Understand user behavior with Event Tracking
- Lesson 6: More useful configurations
Advanced Google Analytics Answers Assessment 2
- Unit 3: Advanced Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Lesson 1: Segment data for insight
- Lesson 2: Analyze data by channel
- Lesson 3: Analyze data by audience
- Lesson 4: Analyze data with Custom Reports
Advanced Google Analytics Answers Assessment 3
- Unit 4: Advanced Marketing Tools
- Lesson 1: Introduction to remarketing
- Lesson 2: Better targeting with Dynamic Remarketing
- Lesson 3: Course Summary
Advanced Google Analytics Answers Assessment 4
Advanced Google Analytics Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I prepare for and complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam?
Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics are Academy courses intended to prepare you for the GAIQ. We strongly recommend you complete both courses before taking GAIQ.
When you are ready, you can complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam on the Skillshop learning platform. Note that your certificate information will not be recorded on Analytics Academy like your course completion certificate. These certificates will exist in separate systems.
2. How do I change the name on my course certificate?
The name that appears on your User Profile and certificate is the name associated with the Google Account you used to register for Analytics Academy.
First, check the email in the upper right-hand corner of the Academy to make sure you are signed in with the correct email. If you did not specify a name on your Google Account, then no name will appear on your certificate.
Also, don’t use a shared email to log into the Academy, since we will be unable to associate your certificate with you personally.
To change or add a name to your Google Account:
1. Sign in to your Google Account.
2. Under “Personal info & privacy,” select “Your personal info,” then select “Name.”
3. Edit or add the name you wish, then click “Done.”
4. Note you may need to refresh the Academy site to reflect the name change or wait about thirty minutes.
3. Can I transfer my Analytics Academy certificate to a different Google Account?
Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer certificates at this time. If you have completed an Analytics Academy course using the wrong email account, you will need to re-register using the correct account and retake the assessments for a certificate of completion.
4. Is this course available in a different language?
The course is available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese. You can use the language selector in the bottom right corner of the page to switch languages.
5. Why is some of the course translated and some of the course in English?
During the translation process, there may be some English mixed in with translated text. If you check back later, this should be resolved as our translators work through the course content.
6. How long will this course take to complete?
If you go through all the course content sequentially, we expect the course to take 4-6 hours to complete, depending on your level of familiarity with the course content.
7. If I have a question about the course, who should I ask?
For any questions about the course, please visit the Course Community. There you can find frequently asked questions, extra tips about using Google Analytics not included in the course, and post new questions that industry experts, as well as fellow Academy students, can help answer.
8. How long will I have to earn a certificate of completion?
You may earn a certificate of completion at any time. You can track your progress through the course in your User Profile and return at any time to complete the course assessments. Note that you will need a score of 80% or better on each assessment to earn a certificate of completion.
9. How much do Academy courses cost?
All Academy courses are free of charge.
10. Why can’t I access Analytics Academy with my G Suite account?
G Suite accounts cannot currently access Analytics Academy. Please log in with a non-G Suite Google account.
11. What are the system requirements to take this course?
To view the course content and complete the activities, you will need an Internet-enabled device and access to a Google Account. To watch the course videos, make sure you use one of the following browsers:
Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
12. Can I use my mobile device to view the course content?
Academy courses include formats such as video and text lessons, which are accessible from most mobile devices. However, not all devices are the same, so some content may not work optimally on some mobile devices.
All Google Certification Answers
Google Analytics Academy
Google Analytics for Power Users
Getting Started With Google Analytics 360
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 1
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 2
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 3
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 4
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 5
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Answers Assessment 6
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Google Marketing Platform
- Campaign Manager Certification Exam Answers
- Google Creative Certification Exam Answers
- Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answers
- Search Ads 360 Certification Exam Answers
- Google Mobile Experience Certification Answers
- Google Analytics 4 Certification Assessment Answers
- Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Answers
- Ad Manager 360 Reseller Exam Answers
Google Academy for Ads Google Skill
- Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Answers
- Google My Business Basics Assessment Answers
- Ad Exchange API Basics Assessment Answers
- Bid Manager Optimization Assessment Answers
- Doubleclick Studio Assessment Answers
- DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Answers
- Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Answers
- Google Play Store Listing Certification Answers
Google Digital Garage