Download Administrative Law Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for BBA LLB 2020. We provide complete administrative law pdf. Administrative Law study material includes administrative law notes, administrative law book, courses, case study, syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers and available in administrative law pdf form.
Administrative Law subject is included in BBA LLB, so students can able to download administrative law notes for BBA LLB 1st year notes.
Table of Contents
Administrative Law Notes can be downloaded in administrative law pdf from the below article.
Administrative Law Syllabus
A detailed administrative law syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in administrative law pdf form.
Unit-I: Evolution and Scope of Administrative Law
- Nature, Scope and Development of Administrative Law
- Rule of Law and Administrative Law
- Separation of Powers and its Relevance
- Relationship between Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Classification of Administrative Law
Unit-II: Legislative Functions of Administration
- Meaning and Concept of Delegated Legislation
- Constitutionality of Delegated Legislation
- Control Mechanism
- Parliamentary Control of Delegated Legislation
- Judicial Control of Delegated Legislation
- Procedural control of Delegated Legislation
Unit-III: Judicial Functions of Administration
- Need for Devolution of Adjudicatory Authority on Administration
- Problems of Administrative Decision Making
- Nature of Administrative Tribunals: Constitution, Powers, Procedures, Rules of Evidence
- Principles of Natural Justice
- Rule against Bias
- Audi Alteram Partem
- Speaking Order (Reasoned Decisions)
Unit-IV: Administrative Discretion and Judicial Control of Administrative Action
- Need and its Relationship with Rule of Law
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action and Grounds of Judicial Review
- Abuse of Discretion
- Failure to Exercise Discretion
- Illegality, Irrationality, Procedure Impropriety
- Doctrine of Legitimate Expectations
- Evolution of Concept of Ombudsmen
- Lokpal and Lokayukta Act and other Anti corruption Bodies and their Administrative Procedures
Administrative Law Notes PDF
|Administrative Law Notes PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Administrative Law Notes||Download|
|Administrative Law Book||Download|
|Administrative Law Syllabus||Download|
|Administrative Law Question Paper||Download|
|Administrative Law Questions and Answers||Download|
Administrative Law Notes
What is Administrative Law?
Administrative law deals with the powers and functions of the administrative authorities, the manner in which the powers are to be exercised and remedies which are available to the aggrieved persons when those powers are abused by these authorities.
Administrative Law Questions and Answers
Some of the administrative law questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in administrative law pdf form.
Administrative Law Question Paper
If you have already studied the administrative law notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through previous year administrative law question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper pattern and type of administrative law question and answer asked in B Tech ECE, EEE administrative law exam. You can download the syllabus in administrative law pdf form.
Administrative Law Books
Below is the list of administrative law book recommended by the top university in India.
In the above article, a student can download administrative law notes for BBA LLB. Administrative Law study material includes administrative law notes, administrative law books, administrative law syllabus, administrative law question paper, administrative law case study, administrative law questions and answers, administrative law courses in administrative law pdf form.
Geektonight team is putting a well-researched article. Geektonight is a vision to provide free and easy education to anyone on the Internet who wants to learn and grow in their career. We are working towards bringing the entire study routine of students on the Internet.
Want’s to learn and grow online. Message Now